Love birds

"Hey George." Dream said to they boy as he picked up the boy. "Hi Dream" George said excitedly entering the car. "I'm really excited for our date today George I've been planning it for awhile." Dream said with a huge smile on his face. "Awwww Dream I love you happy 1 year anniversary." "Love you too George."

Dream then pulled up to a beach. George looked very happy. "Dream you didn't!" "I know how much you love the beach George. " "Awwwww Dream." George said reaching over to give the boy a kiss.

The two boys then went on their date having an amazing night. And they both went back to Dreams placing finishing it off with the devils tango.

One month later

George picked up his phone to call Dream, his hands were shakey as tears fell out of his eyes. "Hey baby." Dream said. "H-h-hi Dream." George said upset. "Baby cakes whats wring you sound like you've been crying. " Dream said concern lacing his voice. "Dream umm, I have some news." George said very nervously.

"We're brothers."

"What George you're kidding thats a shit joke." Dream replied laughing. "Dream I'm not kidding I took a test thing and my name is George Dream brother of Dream Dream." George said in between sobs. " what do we do now George I love you and I'll never stop loving you no matter what or how we are related." "I don't know Dream because I love you too, but I can't do this knowing we're blood related it's not right." George said to the green man. "W-well George I guess you're right it's been a great year and a half, I hope you have a great life but I'm afraid I won't be able to talk to you any longer because I won't be able to hide my feelings." "No Dream you cant do that you cant just leave me, at least be my friend I need you." George replied. "I'm sorry but if I'm around you I won't be able to control myself especially when you move on it will be to much for me." Dream replied.

"Then let's act like we never found out." George said a smile coming to his face. "Really George are you ok with that." "Yes if we don't know it can't be bad, I know we're soulmates I could never live someone the way I love you Dream." George told him. "I love you George." "Love you too Dream"

They did move to Alabama just in case.