Cute love story

It was a dark night. George was walking home from a night out with his friends. The only light around was from the street lamps. George had head phones in blasting his favorite band why don't we so he didn't notice the man following him.

     George was just listening to his favorite song "lotus inn" when all of a sudden he's grabbed harshly from behind but before he can realize what's happening everything goes black.

     Soon George woke up. He was very confused. It was a nice looking room, if he was kidnapped why was it a nice room?

     The door opened and a blond man walked in. The first thing George noticed about him was his green eyes, they stood out to him they were beautiful.

     "Glad to see you're awake darling." The man said. His voice was smooth George loved it and was desperate for more. "Who are you, where am I, what do you want?" George asked the man wondering what was happening in his life.

     "Well I guess I should introduce myself, my names Dream, you're at my house and I want you." Dream replied like it was nothing.

     Dream he thought, the name matched his dreamy looks. "W-why would you want me what?" George asked obviously confused on why this tall glass of spicy water would go out of his way for him.

     "Because darling? I've had my eye on you for awhile, and I finally have you as my own now, you're mine Georgie." Dream while saying this Dream slowly made his way over to George and sat next to him on the bed.

     "Y-you've had your eye on me? What do you want now?" Dream raised his hand and cupped the other boys chin while slowly rubbing circles on his cheek with his thumb. "Darling haven't I made it clear, I want you all to myself I don't want anyone else to look at you the way I do, I have loved you for a long long time George."

     "Shiiiiiiii you kinda hot tho so I'm down to stay here with you daddy Dream." George said. The blond boy looked at him with a happy expression. "Good boy" Dream said while patting his head.

            THE END THEY LIVED A HAPPY LIFE AS A HAPPY COUPLE.