𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

excuse any mistakes

viewers discretion is advised

𝐄𝐠𝐲𝐩𝐭 𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫|𝐆𝐞𝐞
𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 10, 2020
𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨 𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐥

————————————

"Walking thru the mall with my ghetto ass friends." Booka smiled in his camera showing us in the frame also.

"And my baldheaded ass cousin say hey Gee." I slowly waved at the camera not paying attention looking at the shoes in the footlocker display.

Tati smacked my hand down making me wince at the hit.

"Gee you my baby cousin and I know you slow but not this slow." I tilted my head to the side confused on what she was talking about.

"Bitch he called you bald!" Realization settled in my features and I glared at the back of Booka's head throwing my purse at him.

"Ow bitch! Who did that?!" He exclaimed glaring at everybody but me.

I picked my purse up on the sly and kept walking placing it back on my shoulder.

"Do y'all have the Air force Ones? the white ones?" I asked the footlocker worker who was staring at me as soon as I walked in the store.

His eyes raked over my slim figure lightly biting his bottom lip he flashed a pearly white smile at me rubbing his hand over his deep waves.

"Yeah we just had a shipment come in this morning what size you wear ma?" I slightly blushed at the newfound nickname he gave me and stared at my shoes now finding them the most interesting thing in the store.

"I wear a size 7." He nodded his head and told me to wait a second while he went to get them.

I gave his figure a once over now that he wasn't staring me in the eyes, I took in his chocolate skin complexion and how clean he looked in his uniform with clean white low top Air forces he worn on his feet as he descended to the back of the store.

I cleared my throat browsing the other options on the wall display picking up a few shoes that peeked my interest.

I felt someone tap my shoulder spinning around I was met with the footlocker worker, he gave me a bright smile and I took the time to take his features in.

His naturally arched eyebrows graced his blemish free skin and his straight white teeth were blessed being shielded with big pink lips that were wet from him licking them with a clean cut mustache on his top lip.

To say the least he was finerdenamothafucka in the words of Tati.

"Here the size 7, You want anything else?" His deep voice asked interrupting my drooling I once again cleared my throat and gave him a small smile.

"Can I also get these in a 7? I'm sorry to bother you I should've said that the first time." He waved me off.

"You good baby I'll be back." He reassured leaving me to try on the shoe.