Chapter 10

"What are you doing?" When Aniqa entered the dormitory from the washroom after changing into her blue animal printed PJs, she found Emaya sitting on her bed and writing a letter.

Randhawa wasn't present there, she was once again sleeping in her friend's dormitory. Which Aniqa was gladful of, she really doesn't like staying in the same as Randhawa.

She wonders how Ahil, Aaban, and Adish tolerate Zayyan.

"I am writing a letter to mom and dad...." Emaya raised her head to answer Aniqa and again got busy in her letter.

Nodding her head, Aniqa sat on her bed and picked lotion to apply on her skin. Shimla was sure a beautiful place to live in but as well as very dry. Especially for Aniqa, who already has dry skin, her skin would always crack if she doesn't wear a thick layer of lotion.

When Emaya was done with her letter, she neatly put it in an envelope then the envelope was put in her backpack. Tomorrow was a weekend, she will post it tomorrow.

Thinking this, she went to the dresser to brush her red hair. This dresser was a common one, all three girls of the dormitory had to use this oak wood dresser, that's why no one of the girls put their things here. Except for Emaya's hairbrush and some hair accessories. Randhawa and Aniqa didn't put anything.

Emaya remembers, when they all were unpacking, Randhawa loudly said how her make and accessories are so expensive and she ain't gonna put them here to steal them. On this, Aniqa also muttered how her accessories were also very precious to her and neither she will put them on public display.

"Do you have two more envelopes?" Aniqa asked as she put the lotion back on the side table.

"Yeah, I have, wait." Amaya nods her head while brushing, leaving her hair open, she again went to the bedside and opened the side drawer.

Taking two envelopes as well as a letter sheet out, she passed it to Aniqa.

"Yeh kya hai?" Aniqa laughed at the sheet.

"Letter sheet?" Emaya couldn't understand why she laughed.

"Iski kya zaroorat hai? Main apni kisi rough copy ka page le lungi." Aniqa shrugged her shoulder while examining the light pink page, it was a cute sheet that had a rose-patterned design on the sides, it also smells really good.

"Notebook ke page?" Emaya's nose scrunched on this comment.

"Write on these. These are for letters... And notebooks are to make notes. How can you tear notebooks page?" Emaya instructed her in an authoritative and clear voice.

Aniqa shrugged her shoulder and put the letter on the bed.

Emaya scrunched her eyebrows when she saw Aniqa put both sheets together and was writing on them together. She would first write on the left page, then the same thing on the right page. As well as loudly repeating words.

"Dear Rajjo! Dear Ammu! Main theek hoon, aap kaise ho? I hope Ammu apko zyada tang nahi kar rahi. I hope Rajjo ab zyada pareshaan nahi karte...." Her lips formed a pout as she sat up straight and scratched her head to think what to say next.

Nibbling the back of the pen between her teeth, Aniqa confusingly looked at Emaya, who was already looking at her but got startled when got her eyes on herself.

"What should I write next?" Aniqa asked her, seriously.

"Um, I don't know." Emaya shrugged her shoulders. "They are your siblings, you should know what to write."

"My siblings? Oh, Rajjo and Ammu aren't my siblings. They are my guardian." Aniqa shook her head and happily told her. There was a radiant smile on her face when she mentioned Rajjo and Ammu