Chapter 4

"Jaldi Karo." Next morning, Adish was nagging everyone to get ready quickly.

(Hurry up.)

Although it was him, who always takes more time to get ready. (As it take him more than hour to fix his unmanageable hair.) But today, before Ahil or Aaban could even left their bed, Adish was already ready in his uniform.

College students still had uniform to wear. Black formal pants and white shirt with black tie and black jacket. (Elphinstone's logo on it.)

"Agar isne ek aur bar jaldi karne ko Kaha toh main issey issi khidki se niche fek dunga aur yeh sidha mess mein girey ga." Aaban told Ahil.

(If he tells us to hurry up once again, I'm gonna throw him from this window.)

Aaban was brushing his hair, Ahil was also ready, now wearing his black shoes. While Adish was already standing on doorway.

"Why are you in hurry? It's not like food will be finished before we reach there." Ahil finally asked.

Adish wasn't a morning person. And definitely not this energetic.

"Aniqa is going to be introduce me to Emaya." He happily told them while running his hand in his hair.

Both Ahil and Aaban froze and looked at Adish. His charming smile was adoring his face since last night, and it made them scared what if she isn't the same girl.

Ahil prayed that she is the same girl, he can't bear to see his friend's heart broken.

While Aaban wished she isn't the same girl. He can see his friend losing the girl he wanted to meet again, but he can't see him falling for wrong person.

"Are we done now? Let's go." When Adish saw they are ready. He quickly left the room. Other just followed him.

"Aniqa will able to save us seats, but the problem is, what if Emaya already left the mess?" Adish was telling them while entering mess area.

Another bonus point for being a college student. In school, boys and girls were strictly not allowed on each other's hostel or mess area. But in college, they have breakfast, lunch and dinner together while they can also visit each other in their dorm.

"Where is Aniqa?" Aaban asked, while Adish roam his eyes around the mess to search for the redhead.

"There is Aniqa." Ahil found his blonde hair friend at the corner table and point at her. She waved at them.

Adish had no luck finding his girl, that's why he moved to the table where Aniqa was seated

"Where she is?" Adish sat down and hissed.

"There!" Aniqa whispered and point at her right side, three tables away from theirs sat Emaya Khan.

She was wearing her uniform, girls uniform were same as boys, but they had option between skirt and pants, and Adish could see she was wearing skirt, unlike Aniqa, who was wearing pants.

Even in plain black and white uniform, she manages to look breathtaking, the colour and material suited her pinkish white skin, her red hair was in high pony with some of its whispy strains falling on her both side, her silver wrist watch shining in her wrist, while she was also wearing a diamond ring, her lips was enhancing a polite smile, which instantly brought smile on Adish's face.

"Why she is sitting with...." Ahil's voice dragged him out from his trance as he also looked at whom she was sitting with.

Adish's face formed a frown, it looked like an angel was sitting with devils themselves.