Chapter 1

"Yeh Malik kaha reh gaya?" A girl, with short dirty blonde hair, asked as she looked out from the window of train.

(Where is Malik?)

The train engine whistle and her worry increases

"Aaban!" She turned to the guy sitting on opposite seat in their compartment of train.

"Did you messaged Adish about the preponed of train's departure time?"

The boy, Aaban, looked up from his chips packet, mouth full of chips as he shrugged his shoulder. Totally forgetting if he did or not.

"Oh for God sake, don't hog the food." The view in front of her sapphire blue eyes, disgust her, as she screeched.

Although, even when his mouth was full of chips and his shirt's upper two buttons were undone and his black hair was mess, most of the girls would still find him attractive.

That's what he was, Aaban Khan, one of the most handsome guy in their year, and his goofy personality add plus point to it. But not for Aniqa.

Aniqa Baig knows him from school days, they just got admission in same college. Although, everyone thinks they are best friend but only they know how they tolerate each other.

"I knew he will forget, that's why I messaged Adish this morning." Before bickering could start between Aniqa and Aaban, Ahil Mirza said.

Ahil was a boy with sarcastic and shy personality, his Sandy hair and hazel eyes and sharp features do get him dreamy sigh from girls,but he hardly ever payed attention to them, he would only roll his eyes at them behind his book.

Book was, and will be his love and this is something both Aniqa and Aaban agreed with.

"Then where he is? Train is about to leave." Aniqa again asked

"Relax, Niqu, he must be coming..." gulping the food down, Aaban said

"Don't. Call. Me. That." Aniqa looked at Aaban with sharp eyes, which made his surrender his hands

Another sound of train whistle came, as a boy with messy hair was seen to be run on station, trying to reach his train before it could leave, his blue backpack strap fall from his shoulder which he tried to put back when bumped into someone, making both of them fall.

He didn't look at the person and quickly picked his bag and got up to leave. He has just turned to leave when he caught smooth red weaves falling on the girl's face side, as she was still sitting down.

Without knowing, he also sat down to get a glimpse of her. She was picking her books which fall from her back, her head was very down and she was angrily muttering something which he couldn't hear. Actually, he couldn't hear anything, nor her voice neither the last whistle of train

His hand went to pick the last book, same time she also hold it, when saw other hand on it, she rasied her head to look at the person.

In that moment, Adish Malik was gone. Her soft brown eyes against his steel grey and he was already in another land.

Her pink lips moved as she said something but he didn't hear it.

He came back to present when felt a tugged on the book,

"Will you leave my book?" It is when he heard her silk voice

"Huh?" He dumbly asked.

Irritatedly, she freed her book with a sharp tugged and put it in her bag,

Getting up, she was muttering something about important of people's time and uses of eyes when her mouth was left opened.

"My train!" She nearly shouted when saw train ha tarted moving.

"My train!" Adish also realized this was the train on which he was going to travel to reach his college.

But the girl thought otherwise so. She thought, he is mimicking her. She turned to him with hard gaze but he payed no attention to her and ran to catch his moving train.

He is a sport athletic,he had tall built-in,it didn't took him much time to catch his train. But she, who was shorter than him and had no luck in running in her long floral skirt, was still running to catch the train,

Seeing her struggle, he hold handle with his left hand and stretch out his right hand for her.

Still running, she hold his hand, as she helped her to get up in train.

They both stood still on the entrance, she was taking long and deep breaths, thinking about what just happened and how she got in train, frighten was visible on her face. While Adish was looking at her with amusing eyes, he made no effort to leave her hand and she didn't noticed it.

••••

Here is the first chapter, hope you'll like it

And do share with your friends if you enjoyed it

-Merakii