Chapter 3

Adish's head hit the pillow, but sleep was mile away from his eyes.

"I'm hungry, come on let's grab something from mess." Aaban complained while sitting on his bed.

"You guys go, I'm not hungry." Adish mumbled. Still angry at his own self.

"I won't leave this room until or unless I'm showered." Ahil told him, he has already started unpacking his suitcase. While Aaban has pushed it under his bed and Adish's suitcase was near his bed side table.

"Koi to Chalo mess Tak." Aaban whined like a five years old

(Someone come with me to mess.)

"Kyu? Tum akele jaoge toh Koi tumhe kidnap Kar lega? ya jinn tumhe possess Kar lega?" Ahil irritatedly asked. and Adish, he ignored both of them. Like he is doing from afternoon, after a certain red-head caught his eyes and never left his thought. He wants to meet her again.

(Why? Will someone kidnap you if you'll go alone? Or a ghost will possess you?)

It was like his need. As if he won't meet her again, he won't find peace in his life.

Groaning, he hide his face in pillow.

Both Ahil and Aaban stopped their bickering and looked at Adish.

Aaban raised his eyebrows. In return, Ahil shrugged his shoulder.

"Adish, are you still thinking about... About that girl?" Aaban slowly asked.

"I can't take her out of my mind." Adish tiredly said.

•••

Aniqa dragged her suitcase to her bed and opened it to take her nightclothes out, it is when she noticed the bed besides hers was already occupied by a girl.

The girl had brick red hair, falling on her both sides, which was hiding her face.

Clearing her throat, Aniqa decided to be friendly with her. It has something to do with Adish mentioning how the girl he bumped into had red hair which resembles burnt orange sunset, Adish's words

"Hey!" The girl, who didn't heard Aniqa entering the room or her movement, got startled.

She turned to Aniqa, and Aniqa had a moment of memorizing.

If she is the same girl, no wonder Adish was whipped.

"Hi!" She smiled widely.

"I'm Aniqa." Aniqa crossed her bed and stood in front of her, extending her hand out.

"Ah.. Aniqa?" For one second, a look of fear crossed her eyes but she quickly covered it before Aniqa could see it.

"I'm... I'm Emaya." She managed to smile and shook her hand.

"I don't think, I have saw you in school..." going to her bed, Aniqa asked. Putting her nightclothes on bed, she started taking her toiletries out.

"I was home schooled." Emaya was unpacking her suitcase. She was already dressed in her nightclothes, baby pink knee shorts and same colour silk shirt.

Al though, Emaya was nervous when heard Aniqa's name, but she can't be rude if a person is talking to her. But she also decided not to be friendly either. She didn't wanted to cross her path with ACore Four.

"Oh!.." before Aniqa could ask anything else, the door of their room opened and a third person entered the room.

She first stood on doorway to examine the room and when her eyes fall on Aniqa, a look of pure hatred plast on her face.