Chapter 6: Welcome to the Club

Sorry for the 7 month wait. I know that I am a truly horrible person, but I hope that you enjoy the chapter. This is just a filler chapter, Trunks is starting to write the next chapter right now so you don't have to wait so long for the next chapter.

~Goten

~*~

*Taya POV*

"In the end
As my soul's laid to rest
What is left of my body
Or am I just a shell?"

The music blared in the car, and I smiled almost mouthing the words along to the song although it seemed that Rikke loved the song more than I did as she just kept turning the volume up in the car. I guessed that the whole highway would hear us. Rikke was into Alternative Rock which was pretty cool, while I just liked anything with a decent beat and lyrics.

The two and a half hour drive to the guys base in Vancouver seemed to be taking a decent amount of time due to the amount of backup at the borders, and Rikke had decided to relieve her boredom which meant blasting her music. Even though I was tired from the past few days I realized it would be impossible to sleep with her music blasting, so I stared out the window to the white van that Rikke always seemed to keep pace with the whole entire drive. She had said something about Matthias will make an attempt to ditch us so she stuck to the van like glue.

"Not afraid
I'm not afraid to die
No not afraid
I'm not afraid to die!
"

The song had finally finished, and before I turned deaf with my right hand I turned down the volume of the sound system. Turning to Rikke I smiled, "Do you think that the whole world heard that song?"

She just shrugged, "The world deserves to hear the amazing music that is created by the incredible band Black Veil Brides."

"That I can agree with." I agreed.

"I knew I liked you for a reason, you have a decent taste in music." Rikke chuckled.

Navigating the streets of Vancouver was troublesome, but I sighed in relief when we stopped outside an office building. I didn't like long drives because I had taken too many long drives when I was younger, but at least this one was pleasant enough.

As I got out of the car, I smiled when I saw the guys that had been sitting in the back of the van burst out in unison tumbling out into a dog pile on the pavement with Matthias being at the bottom of the pile. Looking over to the other side of the pile I looked to see Rikke trying to hold in her laughter, and turning back to the guys I took notice of who was on top of who. Alfred had a huge smile on his face as he realized he was on the top and not being crushed, Arthur was beneath the hero which made his right eyebrow start twitching and a frown paint his face, Yao didn't looked bothered to be underneath two people while he was just muttering something about a bad fortune cookie, Ivan just had a small smile on his face while looking slightly around for his pipe, Francis smirked at his position that was on top of Lukas, Lukas looked like he was going to kill the french man as soon as he was out from under him, Gilbert's face was a bit red and looked like he was maybe struggling to breathe, and then there was Matthias at the bottom who was cursing under his breath and trying to get the others off of him.

Ludwig just shook his head as he got out of the driver's seat and headed to the back of the van to survey the status of the items that had been left in the hands of the ones who were currently squishing each other. Vlad just got out of the passenger's seat and walked over to his piled up friends with a smirk on his face before he walked over to Rikke to whisper something in her ear.

Rikke's eyes lit up and a evil grin graced her face. Hobbling at her pace she hurried and leapt to the top of the dog pile landing on Alfred's stomach, and Matthias who may have just been finding a position where he could comfortably breathe croaked.