Annoucement

Hello wonderful readers,

Thanks to everyone that has followed us and have been reading this story. It's been a long time since the last update, and due to that I decided to speak with my partner in crime on the status of this story.

After going over it with Trunks, we have come to the decision to rewrite this story. We agreed that some things need to be changed as things weren't flowing together as smoothly as they could have, and that by rewriting the story some things could be changed so they work better for us.

Updates for the rewrite may be slow as both Trunks and I are still enduring school, and are in courses this semester that leave us with a lot of homework that takes away from our writing time. A new chapter will try to be posted once every other week in hope that gives us enough free time while doing homework, but if we can't make this deadline new chapters will be posted at least once a month. I will hopefully be posting the first chapter of the rewrite by the end of the month.

If there is any part of this story you would like to see in the rewrite, please comment them. Trunks and I can't read minds on the opinions of our amazing readers that have stuck with us for this far.

Thanks for taking time out of your day to read this.

Goten