Chapter 11: Persuading The Cousin

It was the next day in the Aki household, Tomoya having a giddy face as his circle sat in front of him. Michiru was on the bed, sitting cross-legged as she had an annoyed face.

Eriri sported a look of disbelief, Megumi was on her phone as usual, and Utaha found herself in Y/N's lap, Y/N attempting to find comfort while sitting on the ground, but the dark haired girl herself had decided to plant herself there as her seat.

Tomoya: And so, on the right is Eriri Sawamura, who is in charge of art. On the left is Utaha Kasumigaoka-senpai along with Y/N, who are in charge of the scenario.

Y/N: Senpai...can you get off, now?

Utaha: Hmm...let me think...no. Consider this apart of your punishment.

Y/N: I thought the punishment was yesterday!?

Utaha: You enjoyed it.

Y/N: (groans in annoyance)

Tomoya: A-Anyway (points behind) And this is me and Y/N's cousin, Michiru Hyodo.

Eriri: H-Hang on, she's Tomoya's and Y/N's... (blushes) Who dresses like that in front of a guy? Two of them?

Utaha: Perhaps you could get to the point, Rinri-kun.

Y/N: Utaha-senpai...! Th-That's...! You're squeezing my--

Utaha: (whispers in Y/N's ear) Hush now. More punishment will be added later. (looks to Tomoya) What are you trying to gain by introducing her to us?

Tomoya: Well, I want to have her do the music for the game we're making.

Eriri: (still in disbelief) What, you're forcing her on us, Tomoya? You want this girl that badly?

Y/N: Eriri, you're making it sound like the wrong idea. And I'm pretty sure you're thinking of it wrong.

Utaha: Even if she is in a band, don't you think it's a bit rash to suddenly have her do video game background music?

Y/N: He didn't decide on her for a half-baked reason.

Tomoya: He's right! Once you hear her music, Utaha-senpai, I know you'll--

The glasses wearing teen was cut off with Michiru putting him in a headlock. This incited looks of amusement in both Utaha and Y/N.

Michiru: C'mon, Tomo, let's not get ahead of ourselves! I never said I'd actually do it!

Tomoya: (struggling) M-Michiru...! Cut it out! This is important!

Tomoya couldn't speak any longer, him being shoved in between Michiru's breasts. Utaha tilted her head slightly, then thinking of some more ideas of her own. Y/N looked at her as Utaha's eyes began to show slight lust.

Eriri: "T-Tomo"? What's with that excruciatingly familiar term of address!? I mean, they're way too close!

Y/N: Eh, that's just how she is. Plus, Mittchan is the fun one.

Utaha: (darkened look) Mittchan?

Y/N: ...Oh shit.

Eriri: Th-They're cousins...childhood friends by birth...and now, they're even fellow circle members...

As Michiru and Utaha were strangling the two respective boys, Eriri still having her disbelieved look, the door opens. It revealed to be a cheerful Megumi, who was coming in a tray.

Megumi: Thanks for waiting. I brought snacks and drinks, so...uh, what's the matter, Sawamura-san?

Utaha: (still strangling Y/N) I can see that you're not going to be of any use here. You cheap knockoff of a childhood friend.