(S2) Chapter 13: Meeting Of A Artist And A Writer

I found a temporary solution, which is AnimeDLR. It works the same as the Anyme X app but albeit the connection sucks and the amount of servers to watch have less availability.

In chronological order, the season two ova came next, but every time I tried finding one, it wouldn't work. The only one that did work had French subtitles that I couldn't somehow change, so I had to unfortunately skip the episode. The second season ova is even more ecchi than the last one, but it's whatever I guess. Here's season two. Adieu.

---

Present Day

Eriri: What's the meaning of this, Utaha Kasumigaoka!

The circle of Blessing Software met at their usual meeting place, the Toyogasaki Academy's AV room. Summer vacation was now officially over, the circle now back in school. Currently, it is the end of the day.

Utaha: What do you mean by that, Sawamura-san?

Eriri: Why did the number of girls in the pool event go from two to five!?

Y/N: Is this because of the location scouting the other day, senpai?

Utaha: You're precisely right, Y/N. I came up with a lot of new ideas.

Y/N: (thoughts) The only thing I remember was you kidnapping me and taking me to a bar. If it weren't for Kato, I would've had another one of those nights...not that I mind, anyway.

Eriri: Making such major changes on a whim. Have you even considered how much more art that would require?

Utaha: It's not as if you've drawn anything yet. Seems like art production has been quite delayed for a while now. 

Eriri: Tsk. That's because your concepts are a mess.

Y/N: Hey, I'll have you know, Utaha-senpai and I thought of those concepts together! I take that as insult, asshole!

Eriri: Shut up, Y/N! It's you two's fault that we're getting delayed!

Y/N: Ours!?

Utaha: Don't worry, I have our concepts outlined here. I have gone over the blonde heroine, Kirari Spider Kawamura's swimsuit in great detail.

Y/N: (thoughts) Why is it that some of these character names are just butchered names of ours?

Eriri: (growls in annoyance) You've got all kinds of wrong descriptions like being flat-chested, skinny, and using padding. 

Y/N: (thoughts) That's funny, that character fits you so well, Eriri.

Utaha: Ara~, they're just my ideas for the character. How exactly can they be wrong?

Eriri: We already settled on a body type when we chose a character design! And why does Kaho Hibarigaoka suddenly have such a narrow waist? She was supposed to be way bigger, like a pig.

Y/N: I don't remember agreeing to that. 

Utaha: I, as well. I have no recollection of actually approving any of those designs. 

Eriri: Design falls to the artists. I'm not letting mere writers meddle with it. 

Y/N: Oi, fuck you, mate!

Megumi: Looks like business as usual today. 

Tomoya: Guess so. 

The two sat afar, watching the three argue. Megumi fiddled with her phone, as usual.

Megumi: Kasumigaoka-senpai's and L/N-kun's script is coming along. And Eriri's art isn't that delayed. Everything is still okay at this point. 

Tomoya: It's okay all right. It's just like you to look at that and feel like everything is going well. ...You know, Kato.