(Movie) Chapter 26: The Finale

As I stated in the last chapter, this is the final chapter of this book. An epilogue will appear at the end of this chapter. Let's get to it. Thank you for reading so far.

Note: This chapter is also shorter than the rest considering this is taken from the last twenty-ish minutes of the movie.

---

After the little gathering with Blessing Software, Eriri, Utaha, and Y/N got up in the early morning and began to leave the household.

Eriri: All right. With that, we've fulfilled our duty towards the circle. 

Utaha: Our new project is on the horizon. Y/N, what are you doing today?

Y/N: Meetings, meetings. And...meetings. Yup. That's pretty much it. 

Eriri: Did the new project get approved? 

Utaha: It's a new series from the Fields Chronicle duo. It's something that me and Y/N will be collaborating on. Fantastic Books could never turn that down. 

Y/N: Yep. That's for sure. 

Eriri: Right.

Utaha: So make sure you look forward to it, okay? 

Eriri: Yeah.

Y/N: Can't stop now. Better not let the dumbass catch up to us. 

Hearing those words causes Eriri to break down into tears. Y/N only puts on a sad smile and pats the blonde girl's head while Utaha only wraps Eriri in a side hug.

Utaha: Don't worry. He'll definitely come running after us.

Y/N: Without a doubt...

Utaha and Y/N: He adores us. 

Eriri: (tearfully) Yeah.

Utaha: It doesn't matter if it's Eri Kashiwagi, Utako Kasumi, or Akira Makabe. It's about us. 

Y/N: No matter what's standing in his way, he'll come after us. No matter what obstacle, he'll always come running.

Utaha: As a fan who's worshipping outstanding artists. And as a rival, trying to catch up to them. 

Y/N: So go on...let it out.

Eriri: Tomoya! Tomoya! 

Utaha: Let's...wait for him. 

Eriri: Yeah.

Utaha: Let's go all in, pull out all the stops for him. 

The three of them began to walk up the hill as the sun began to rise. Eriri begins to wipe her tears away, putting on a determined look afterwards.

Timeskip-Dawn of the Final Day

Winter Comiket then arrives, now already the third day. Y/N was the first to arrive, Michiru and Izumi trailing behind him as they begun to help set up the booth. Although, Tomoya and Megumi were already late. 

Iori did his part to help set up the table, but he went back to overlooking Blessing Software's Twitter account. With the table now set up, they put up all 2,000 copies of their game on the table. The cover displayed all five heroines. The senior, the childhood friend, the underclassmen, the cousin, and of course, the main heroine.

The only thing Y/N found odd was that all the heroines were based on the former and current members of Blessing Software. The six members then look to the gate in front of them, it now slowly opening as the light from the outside began to shine in, thousands of people waiting to get inside. As soon as it opened, the were shocked by how many people had showed up. Many of them began to line up for the game, a separate line to the left for Akira Makabe's signature to be on the game. Though, Y/N would often feel murderous intent for each girl he'd sign the game for.