(S2) Chapter 21: Akane's Allure

Two episodes left and then the movie! Let's go! We're honestly about halfway done, like honestly, how the hell are we almost done-ish!? It feels like my Oregairu book all over again.

Anyway, I just want to thank you all who have been reading up till this point, patiently waiting for the chapters to come out. A big thank you from me and I hope you very well enjoy this chapter. Well, don't let me stop you. Go on and read. Enjoy.

---

Cherry blossoms were falling onto the property of Toyogasaki Academy. The people of the graduating class, whether they were females or males, they cheered. Some people ran up to each other and hugged, some jumping as they screamed their lungs out, and others taking pictures with their teachers.

But no one could really blame them for being this excited. It was their final year at this school and they would then move on to university.

However, a specific person walked through the school entrance and began making their way to the school gates. She looked down at her hand, staring at the rolled up diploma that was wrapped with black wrapping paper, a red ribbon tying it together. Ahead of her was a single boy. Her kouhai to be exact.

Y/N: Congratulations on your graduation, Utaha-sen...Utaha. 

The scarlet-eyed girl was taken aback by this, but she simply shrugged it off. Tucking some of her hair behind her ear, Utaha looks up at Y/N and gained a small smile.

 Tucking some of her hair behind her ear, Utaha looks up at Y/N and gained a small smile

(A/N): Cue the season two opening. Oh, and a small timeskip.

Y/N: Are you sure it's fine to skip the thank-you party?

Utaha: I don't feel the slightest need to go there. When it comes to people in my class, I feel absolutely no attachment whatsoever. 

Y/N: (raised eyebrows) Isn't that quite cruel? (thoughts) Damn, those who wear a mask really do say things differently. 

Utaha: But I didn't think you'd come. We parted ways with Rinri-kun like that.

Y/N: That? Just because that happened, doesn't mean I wouldn't come. Besides, Tomoya has been trying to rebuild some stuff with Kato-san. They've pretty much let most of it be forgiven though.

Utaha: I see. ...I'm graduating, so this might be the last time we meet, of if we're parting ways anyway, "I want to make memories, Utaha-senpai!", you come to me, aiming to do the dirty before dumping me for good?~

Y/N: Why would I do the dirty and then dump you? First of all, that's quite rude to a woman like you, and secondly...uh...

Utaha: Go on. Keep going.

Y/N: Uuumm...

Utaha: I'm waiting, Y/N.~

Y/N: Fine! Maybe after doing the dirty, let's go out and do something! There, happy!?