•1•

Odessa pov

"Stay in the shallow end" my mom yelled at me as I ran to the ocean my safe place.

"Ok mommy" I yelled back

When I came to the water I slightly touch the water then retreated to the sand because coldness . After a few minutes of going back and I finally get. I play around in the water letting the waves take me until I bumped into something or someone..

"Sorry" I say as I turn around to see a girl

"Your fine" she smiled at me

"I'm Odessa"

"I'm Avani.."

*end of flashback*

Mmmm that was the day I meant Vani just a few months before my Mom died I was about 5 or 6. I miss her. I thought about that memory today because me and vani are going to the beach. We done it every year at the same time since then. Two weeks before school starts. I finally get out of bed. I walk to my bathroom and brush my teeth, wash my face, and shower. After I walked to my closet and picked out and outfit.

I put on something hella basic and simple I also just put my bathing suit under my outfit

I put on something hella basic and simple I also just put my bathing suit under my outfit. I didn't put on any makeup because it was going to wash away. I grab my beach stuff and walk downstairs to surprisingly see my uncle. I shouldn't be surprised though he lives here he's just never home because of work.

"Good morning when did you get back?" I asked

"Just this morning I'm going to rest before I have to leave again"

"Ok I'm going to the beach with Avani today" I said as I made my breakfast.

"Alright have fun" he said going upstairs.

After eating I hear a honk outside meaning Avani is here

TBC...