•12•

Mattias Pov

Odessa eventually stopped crying and as her breathing controlled. I realized she fell asleep. I slowly move her so I can get up. It is now 8pm and we have school tomorrow but I don't want to be here when her uncle gets back. I quietly get out of her house and get in my car. As I drive to my house all I think is what the fuck is my problem. I mean seriously why did I tell her all of that stuff. Not that I didn't mean it I did. I wish I could take her pain away. And I will catch her if she falls. But why would I actually admit that to her. That's a boyfriend thing not a hook up thing.

Odessa pov

I wake up the next day with puffy eyes and regrets about everything I told Mattia. I mean that was none of his business but I felt so good to let it all out. I don't even tell Avani about that stuff so to finally open up felt amazing. I get out of bed and get ready for school.

 I get out of bed and get ready for school

Wearing this. I actually get to school on time today which is surprising. Mattia isn't there though when I get to class. Maybe he isn't here yet class hasn't started. I sit down with everyone else but I don't talk much other than a simple good morning. I watch the door but he doesn't walk in. After class starts I lose hope. Is he avoiding me? Is he mad because he didn't get what he came for last night. Maybe he's skipping this hour so he doesn't have to see me. Butt he will have to skip 3rd too. I don't want him missing class because of me. I cant focus like this. I wish I didn't even come to school. I can help but overthink everything. Mattia is so mad at me. My eyes water. Why am I acting like a little bitch right now. I blink back my tears. I should text him. Wait no I can't. Someone breaks my concentration.

Av: what are you thinking about
Ode: oh nothing
Av: come on dessa you can tell me
Ode: I said it was nothing I just spaced out
Av: you never tell me shit anymore
Ode: you're never around
Av: what's that supposed to mean
Ode: I can't even right now it is way to damn early for this shit
Av: I just asked you a simple question
Ode: and I answered!!!

Avani rolls her eyes and ale and Mattia share a look. Now I'm pissed I mean she started a argument over nothing. Come on now grow up. The bell for second hour rings and run out of class start to my 2nd hour. In class Amelia shows me who she found to be shaggy for our Halloween costume.

Ame: his name is josh Richards he goes to the other school near us and is friends with Blake.

I look up his Instagram.

@joshrichards
Public figure

@joshrichardsPublic figure