•8•

Didn't reread sorry

Odessa pov

Another fucking day of school ughhh. And I have to sit next Avani. I get up and brush my teeth and shower then I get dressed.

 I get up and brush my teeth and shower then I get dressed

Outfit ⬆️

I don't eat breakfast because does it look lik I'm that person to you? Well I'm not. I go out to my car and get in. I take in the smell of my air freshener. I tried to turn it on but it doesn't work so I tried again. What the fuck I whispered to myself. I guess I have to walk. After about thirty minutes I made it to school practically dead. When I walked into class the teacher wasn't currently there so I didn't get yelled at this time. I sat down.

Ale: where tf have you been
O: I had to walk
Alv: why
O:idk my car wasn't working
M: you should have asked for a ride
O: well I'll take you up on that offer next time

After 10 more minutes the bell rang and we all left. I went to my locker to get my stuff for second hour. When I grabbed all of it I left and when I turned the corner to see Mattia, Robert, Maeve in front of Alejandro and Avani all having there backs to me. I was going to just walk the other way when something caught my eye. Then I ran up to Avani and pull her into the bathroom.

Av: Odessa wtf
O: here take this. I handed her my jacket
Av: why
O: you bleed through your pants here tie it around your waist
Av: oh my god really
O: here do you need a tampon or pad
Av: tampon please

I gave here a few and ibuprofen.

Av: thank you Odessa and also-
Mae: Avani where oh hey
Av: Odessa can we talk
O: hmmm no
I walked out the bathroom and saw all the boys

O: are y'all ever apart
They all laughed
Ale: no. he continues laughing

I good thing my second hour was right there because I couldn't be late again. Kai was trying to talk to me but I couldn't focus. I kept on asking myself why I helped Avani. I mean I know why, I would want someone to do the same thing for me but also because I couldn't let my best friend go through that alone.

Kai: ODESSA?
O: uhh yeah
Kai: wtf is up with you
O: nothing I'm fine
Kai: don't fucking lie
O:..
Kai: is it Avani look she misses you
O:...
Kai: well Is it Mattia because
O: mattia?! W-why would it be him
Kai: idk you guys are like weird but know I think it is
O: well it isn't!
Kai: okayyy. He put his hands up on defense but smirking at me
O: don't look at me like that. He laughs.
O: whatttt
Kai: nothing

After second hour I went to third hour which I had with mattia and Alvaro and most importantly Dev. Remember her my "best friend" that slept with my boyfriend. Yeahh hate her. I got to class and sat in the row behind them.

Dev: hey bestie
O: you just can't get enough of me can you?
Dev: oh never
I rolled my eyes
Dev: what's with the attitude
O: leave me alone
Dev: on don't you miss me
O: no I don't
M: damn it sounds like to me that Odessa doesn't really like you.
Dev: eww you know this wreck
M: I don't think she's a wreck
Dev: well she is. She said as she touched his thigh he move his leg but she put her hand all up his arm

O: ms Wilson May I go to the bathroom?
Ms.W: go ahead

I get up and walk out the door. I don't know why I left I don't have to go to the bathroom just wanted to get away from them. I wasn't jealous of Dev touching Mattia like that if that's what you were thinking. I don't care. I decided to just wander the halls minding my business when I heard someone.

??: HEY!

Before I can turn around to see who it is I get slammed into the lockers. And pinned me to the lockers

O:m-mar?
Mar: I've been looking for you

Mattias pov

It's been a hot minute since Odessa went to the bathroom and she hasn't came back yet. I decided to go see what she was doing for myself. Not because I care but I was curious. Also I wanted to get away from Dev, she was all up on me I got a bit disgusted. Yes we have hooked up before but I don't like her on bit. I asked Ms. Wilson to go to the bathroom and she said yes do I grabbed my phone and left. I was walking the halls and I turned the corner and say Odessa pushed up against the lockers by Mar. I instantly got furious. "Mar let me go!" She cried. He didn't say anything just punched her in the face. Before I knew it I was running down the hall towards them. I dragged Mar to the floor then I started repeatedly punching him. He got some punches in too. I didn't stop until I felt someone pulling me back. Thinking it's a teacher I stop. But it was Odessa. She moved me to the side. Mar was still on the ground. She moved towards him and kicked him in the nuts "bitch" she muttered.

"All three of you my office now!" The principal yelled