•5•

Odessa pov

But am I really about to do this. I thought.

Before I could even think he pressed his lips against mine. I melt from the kiss. I felt something I r never felt before like- like a spark. We finally pulled away for a breath.

O: wanna head inside
M: of course l do

I opened the door and led him upstairs to my room. The the second I closed the door Mattia pinned me against the wall making out with me passionately. He went down to my neck, kissing it Searching for my sweet spot when he found it I let out a soft moan and he smirks against my skin. Mattia taps my thigh and I jump in his arms and he carries me to  my bed he lays me down and hovers over me. Mattia goes to my jacket and pulls it off. He slides off his hoodie and I start leaving hickies on his chest. I can tell when he got impatient because he pulled off my skirt and bralette. He doesn't hesitate to put the tip in.

O: f-fuck
M: you like that??
O:mhmm
M: use your words baby
O: yess

All you could hear was our synchronize moans and the sound of our skin clapping. As we both rode out our climaxes I felt it again that spark or maybe it was  just me well ya know ;). We layed in my bed breathing hard after what just happened. It was silent but an comfortable type of silence until he got up and started to get dressed.

O: hey umm do you wanna keep this on the dl
M: yeah sure umm bye
O: bye

Mattia walked out the door and I fell back onto my bed just thinking until I eventually fell asleep.

Mattia Pov

As I was walking home for Odessas home I felt weird idk I mean I was obviously reliving what had just happened. But this time it felt different I'm not really sure how I just did but I didn't really want to think of it I just went home to sleep.

Odessa pov again lmao

I wake with my head hurting like a bitch. I get up to brush my teeth and wash my face. I grab some Advil and take it. What the hell even happened last night I wasn't even that drunk. I get my phone and see a bunch of text from Avani

Daddy😘😫

Where are you??
1:45 am

Dessa did you make home ok?
2:03

Hello??
2:05

Dessa I swear to god if you don't answer me
2:48

Please answer
3:15

Awe she really cared how funny is that. She didn't care when she blew me to go home with Alejandro. I decided to not be petty and she tell her I was ok,

Daddy😘😫

11:23 am

Hey I'm good went home

Oh Um why so early

Just because

Ok u good?
I'm fine

Yeah I'm fine...

This is a short one sorry