•6•

Liked by 1,276Kbutwhosdess

Liked by 1,276
Kbutwhosdess. This weekend has been odd

Monday morning 🙄

I haven't talked to Avani since Saturday she's been really busy with ale like always. I don't want to go to school so.. I'm not no no I have to. I get up and do my routine. Then I get dressed.

I go downstairs and my uncle wasn't there obviously I was really hungry so I went to the fridge and saw nothing that I wanted so I got in my car and drove to McDonald's and got some breakfast

I go downstairs and my uncle wasn't there obviously I was really hungry so I went to the fridge and saw nothing that I wanted so I got in my car and drove to McDonald's and got some breakfast. I already knew I was going to be late so I just ate in my car listening to music. When I got to class there was only 15 minutes left.

Mr j: ms parks your late
O: I can tell
Mr j: do you have a pass
O: no

I rolled my eyes and sat down that shit was embarrassing everyone was looking at me. I put in my airpods and put my head down. I can hear Avani trying to talk to me.

A: Hey you good?
O: yeah? I said in a kinda annoyed kinda questioning tone
A: ok?? Um here's your homework
O: thank you

I feel like someone is looking at me so I turn to my left and see Mattia staring at me. We make eye contact. I hold it because I'm that kind of person I like intimidating people. He looks away first and I smirk looking back at Vani and then who were all staring at me and mattia giving us weird looks. The bell rings and I walk to my second hour I sit down next to Amelia. We talk all hour she has a bf named Blake. I think third hour is my favorite. I love Kai he is so funny and just nice to be around. We have a project to do so I'm going to his house later. At lunch I went to chick fl a with Blake and Amelie. We were in the middle of eating when Avani and the boys walked in.

A: can we sit with you guys
Am & bl: sure
O: hi kai!!!. I said as he sat next to me
O: guys this is Amelie and Blake

Everyone introduced themselves and we ate and talked. Things were kinda weird between me and after I drove to kais house and we worked on our project.