•10•

Odessas pov

I get up the next morning to see the sun beaming at me throughout the window. I turn around. I see mattia his phone he smiles when he sees me.

M: good morning
O: good morning wait what time is it
M: 10:47
O: what we're missing school right now
M: Odessa were suspended
O: oh yeahhh
M: wanna hangout today
O:sure

When lay in bed for about ten minutes ten he gets in the shower. After he's done I get in. Then I get dressed. I knew it was going to be hot today so I wore some that I wouldn't get hot in.

 I knew it was going to be hot today so I wore some that I wouldn't get hot in

The fit ⬆️

We got lunch ihop and ate together. It was so nice and fun to be around him. I felt at ease with life being around mattia. That sacred me. My brain was telling me to run but my heart was telling me to stay. After lunch we drove to New York and went to Central Park. We took pictures for instagram. Then we went to 5th Avenue and went shopping. We went to a pet store and played with the puppies and I saw one I really wanted, mattia had to drag me out the store. We walked around and went to more little shops. Got dinner at a random restaurant then Drove back home.

Odessaparks
Location: Central Park

Liked by: mattiapolibio and 102,829 others📸 creds: mattiapolibioOdessaparks: hi babes <333333

📸 creds: mattiapolibio
Odessaparks: hi babes <333333

We're gonna Time skip

One month ahead, October 23

Odessa POV

it's been a little over a month and some things have change. You would think me and mattia are together now or even closer. Well the answer is no. I haven't really talked to him I'm kinda avoiding him. The worst part is that we haven't fucked in a veryyy long time. The reason I am avoiding him a bit a is because we're getting to close. I just don't want to get hurt. Avani are friends but not like how we used to be. Right now its 6pm and I'm eating lunch with my uncle. Were talking about school and Halloween plans he's been home for about two weeeks and its been great. I was finish my plate when my uncle got a call. The expression on his face totally changed. He stepped outside to talk without me hearing. I waited in the kitchen for what felt like forever but was only 5 minutes for him to come back inside when he did he just stood there not talking.

O: what was that about
Uncle: your father
O: what about him
Un: he hasn't went to trail yet and the lawyer doesn't think he get a long sentence or even one at all unless you testify

If you don't remember lemme catch you up. My mom died of cancer after my dad started drinking and then started abusing even touching me in inappropriate places I didn't have much family other than my uncle (moms brother) who was never round so I didn't have anyone to tell even if i did i was told not too. I was scared of my father so I did everything he told me so I didn't get punished.

Un: you dont have if you dont want to
O: i do i-i want to
Un: ok ill be with you the whole time and the trial is on December 12th
O: ok

I go to my room leaving him downstairs. Once I shut the door tears begin to stream down my face. I dont want to see him. I'm terrified. I need to talk to someone or ill resort back to my old ways (sh). So i call Avani because she the only one that knows about my dad. She doesn't answer but she does send a text saying: I'm with the boys what's up. I reply by saying: nothing just wanted  to talk. She's always with them now. I decided that I can't be sad any much longer because it will end badly so I turned on one of my comfort movies Harry Potter and the Sorcrers Stone. I also posted on my spam and insta. I only posted on my main insta is because whenever I'm sad or upset I need to be hyped up and my insta followers are good at that.

Kbutswhosdessa

Kbutwhosdessa: just when I thought life couldn't get any worse

Comments are turned off

Odessaparks

Liked by amelie and 89,282 moreOdessaparks: red lip 😉❤️

Odessaparks: red lip 😉❤️

User1717: prettyyyy

User2955: gorg

User1928: what's with your spam post

User2964: why are the comments on ur spam off

User818: are you ok bby

User9183: me looking at the comments not being on her spam 😫

Mattias pov

Were all at Kairis house just hanging out right now. Well not all of us. Odessa isn't here. Things with me and her are weird not awkward but just weird. She's been distant not that I fucking care I don't have feelings for her or anything. Just I fuck buddy I keep telling myself.

A: she said she just wanted to talk
     Avani announced to everyone
M: oh
Av: what
M:nothing we just haven't talked much lately
Kai: why
M: I don't know
Ale: maybe she's avoiding you
Kai: vani would dessa avoid mattia
Av: I don't know I don't know anything
M: you have to know something
Av: I don't
Ale: cmon tell us
Av: seriously guys she doesn't tell me stuff
M: alright imma head out
Kai: why
M: we have school tomorrow
Ale: ohh yeahhhh

I leave the house and go to my car as I'm driving home I stop at kristy kreme to get doughnuts. While going home I pass dessa's house part of me wants to pull over and climb up to her window, talk to her about her post and eat Donuts. The other part is telling my not to because I don't have want to get close with her and catch feelings even tho I already am. I decided to just go home.