Prologue

Vaikund was the celestial abode of Bhagvan Narayan and Mata Lakshmi Devi, a place enveloped in shimmering waters. Here, the mighty serpent Adishesh coiled peacefully, serving as the divine couch for the God and Goddess. The ethereal beauty of this realm was beyond mortal comprehension, yet its serene presence bestowed profound tranquility upon the minds of devotees who imagined its splendor.

On this particular day, the tranquil atmosphere of Vaikund was punctuated by the hushed tones of a divine conversation. Bhagvan Narayan and Mata Lakshmi were deep in discussion about their upcoming avatar on Earth. Their communication transcended human speech; while their divine nature defied description, their exchange is presented in the familiar dialogue we humans engage in for our understanding.

"Deva, do you anticipate that establishing righteousness this time will come with greater challenges?" Mata Lakshmi inquired with a hint of concern.

"Yes, Devi, I believe so," replied Narayan, his eyes reflecting a mysterious wisdom. "Though there is another soul assisting us, we may be able to mitigate the bloodshed. However, the forces of adharma are stronger than before."

Mata Lakshmi's lips curved into a knowing smile. She was omniscient, aware of every thought and intention of Bhagvan Narayan. "Indeed, Deva. Her presence has already begun to bring positive change. But can she bear the weight of this responsibility? After all, she is but a human child, bound by mortal limitations."

"We shall see, Devi," Narayan reassured her with a sigh. "When the time comes, she will seek our guidance. It's time for us to descend to the human realm. In this mortal form, I will long for your presence, Devi, eagerly awaiting our reunion."

"Indeed, Deva," Mata Lakshmi agreed warmly. "Together, we can establish righteousness more effectively than through any other means. My mortal form eagerly anticipates aiding you in this noble endeavor."

With that, Bhagvan Narayan took birth as the son of Vasudev and Devaki. Meanwhile, in the distant city of Hastinapur, another child was born—a soul destined to assist him in the grand mission of establishing righteousness on Earth.

 Meanwhile, in the distant city of Hastinapur, another child was born—a soul destined to assist him in the grand mission of establishing righteousness on Earth