✠ T H E R E U N I O N ✠

HAPPINESS IS...
RECEIVING WHAT YOU ORDERED ONLINE.

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

"He's here."

Zawal's face adorned with beautiful lightning smile as she left the living room leaving the trio guest in nervousness.

"Guys let's leave, I'm not ready!" Zamar whispered rubbing his sweaty hands on his pants anxiously biting his lip.

"Shh, we wasn't the one who left without notice, it was him and weren't you the impa-"

"It's him. It's the same Zaviyaar." They heard Zaarnish's voice and froze in their places as Zaryaab froze in middle of his sentence.

They were placed in a position they could clearly see the main door and entrance hallway but they couldn't be viewed likewise.

They saw how Zawal threw her hands around Zaviyaar's neck and hugged him tightly to which he glady returned.

The trio eyes widen as they saw Zawal kissing Zaviyaar's cheek while Zaviyaar kissed her forehead with his arm around her shoulder.

"Who's here? Who's jacket is this? I don't remember buying you one in black from the men section."

Zaviyaar frowned and raised an eyebrow when Zawal mentioned to him about the guest in their living room.

They rarely expected guest at their home, ever since their parents expired, they were no more guest at their doorstep except Zaira, and her family.

"Get me water till that I'll meet the guest." Empathising on guest, he kissed his sister's hijab cladded head and walked in living room.

Unaware and Unknown of the fact that a part of his life is waiting there, for him.

Zaviyaar walked in with his black tux jacket hung in his arm and few buttons on top undone, which he did on his way to the living room.

He let his hand run in his hair subconsciously and froze at the entrance of the living room, his hands still in his hair.

Mouth agape and eyes wide at the sight of familiar trio, specifically two.

He blinking his eyes to push back those traitor tears and took few steps further only to be punched square at jaw and also ended up with a bleeding nose.

Zaviyaar chuckled to himself as he held his bleeding nose, soon tissues was thrown at his face and was pulled into a tight secure hug.

Zamar and Zaaryab held back their tears at the sight of their beloved kamina best friend, who left them at the middle of the night without any notice.

Without completing his degree.

Zaarnish was capturing all of the reunion scene, they were slight tears at corner of her eyes too, she couldn't care less.

As if on the cue Zawal entered the living room a glass of water in her hand but stopped and gazed the trio hug in confuse.

She saw how her brother held those two guest of hers in a tight secure grip as if he's life depends on it.