✠ T H E S E C R E T S ✠

The Favorite Kind Of Emails Are The One That Tells; The Order Has Been Shipped.

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

"Oh Yeah! I Almost Forgot You At The Moment! Also Add How And When Did You Meet These Siblings! Without Us Being Aware !Do Come All Away From Start Please!"

Zaira nodded at Zamar and took a deep breath before voicing her vocals as everyone silently ushered her to speak.

"5 years back, I was disheartened that Zaviyaar left the country which literally made me heartbroken and restless.

Honestly.. I got that instant crush or maybe a strong liking or something, when I met him first time cause he ticked all those boxes in my mind of an potential guy.

I really liked him, No one knew except Zaarnish, I didn't know how to confess my feelings for him, and when I couraged up, he left.

Those friday white roses and was like a card of assurance to me from Zaviyaar, specially those secret gifts.

There was a point I accepted that he was just playing with my feelings all this time until Zaarnish pinned out something positive.

Couldn't be able to resist myself, I said my parents everything about him, they were thankfully weren't too disappointed at me.

I had a plan all this time in my mind and wanted to know why he left, because like every other human there's was feeling in me that knew he has genuine reason.

I made Dad ask some personal details of Zaviyaar from the university department, who the head obviously declined as it was against the policy.

But the one of the member of department was Dad's mate back then, with as much as he can, we could only get his parent's number and a guardian number.

We was already informed about his parents, so dad contacted the guardian's number, who was a widow, Mrs. Zane.

The one, who took care of Zawal until Zaviyaar wasn't there, She just said us about the siblings and their whereabouts.

Surprisingly or not our family was actually about to move to England right after my studies are complete.

We moved here soon, with all our efforts and finally after 2 years of moving we found out about these siblings as Iyads were Dad's new business partner."

"Wow! You got yourself into all of this and didn't bother to inform some bits to his friend? Best Friends?"

"It's not like that Zaryaab Bhai, I lost all my contacts when I changed my phone and phone number.

Aur sirf Zaarnish ka hi dil se yaad tha toh phele usko bataya jab yaha ayye.
(And it was Zaarnish's number was by noted by heart, so I firstly informed her as I was here.)

Also, why do you think Zaarnish made you move to England? Any idea Mr. Fatih?"

Zaira mischievously smirked at
Zaryaab and winked to his wife, who looked anywhere but her husband's glare.

"You knew it! You knew all this for a while now! And you didn't bother to spill it for your spouse to know about his buddy? YOU SAW ME AND ZAMAR, ALL STRUGGLING FOR THIS BEGAIRAT!"

"Hey, It's not her fault, I just said her that Zaviyaar is here in England, I didn't tell her other details.

Because Zaviyaar just use to ask me how are you guys doing, he never ask me for anything more in detail about you guys, so I thought he didn't want to and I never said her more."