✠ T H E W A L I M A H ✠

SHOPPING FOR A WEDDING BECOMES MORE FUN THAN IT'S ALREADY •

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

"Yo, Red Velvet. Look what I got for you I mean! I've something to be delivered to you Ma'am-"

His breathed hitched when those amber glinted green eyes met his smokey grey with the hues of dying ashes.

Towered in black heels over her elegantly heavy black-ish grey lehenga with delicate mirror embellishments and sequin glistening at her full sleeves.

Her designer wedding friendly night fall onyx hijab stylishly and modestly wrapped around her bright face.

Fine stunning rings cladded fingers snapped in front of his attractive features to bring him out of his reverie.

Zamar cleared his throat looking away to calm his thundering heart and flooded mind.

She looks breathtaking in front of his ethereal eyes, his heart and mind battle between compliment her or not.

--Thump like you need to compliment her. His heart whispered in its uncommon beats.

--Shut Up, You don't need too, Think it might get awkward! His brain replied smartly in its senses.

--But She Looks Good!

'It isn't your place to compliment her.' His brain again confidently fired back between the bickers within himself.

--But complimenting someone isn't wrong- plus -She's isn't someone!

-- She is, she's your best friend's 'sister' and you're just The Delivery Guy!

Zamar restlessly brought his smokey grey eyes to look afar at his best friend, her brother also the groom sitting with his bride and pride.

"Huh?"

"You said you-you got something to for me?" Zawal said with an unsure expression dolled up her face which made Zamar remind why was he here for.

"Uh-Yeah, its g- You were crying, weren't you?" His calculative eyes narrowed at her slightly surprised eyes which has light drips of salty tears.

"Missing your parents?"

She quickly brought her soft fingertips to wipe those traitors tear which already dared to mercilessly slip out on his voice.

Zamar cluelessly pulled Zawal in a consoling side hug, her tears were more precious than his tinglings.

"Awh! C'mon Red Velvet. Don't you think they're at a better place? Have Sabr, Pray for them! It's the only thing we've been left with! Prayers, Duas!

Pray that we meet someone we lost, in Jannah! C'mon now, Dude! Look what I got for you or more like what Mom sended for you! It's The Delivery Guy At Your Service, Ma'am!"

Zawal softly laughed as Zamar joked while he broke the hug and pulled up a ivory square box from behind his back and dramatically bend in royalty.

Chuckling at his dramatic-self, she got the box in her hands excited and giddy to unbox it and embarrassingly smiled at his throaty laugh on her.

"What is it?" He enquired with same excitement as she finally unboxed it after few rotations of how to do so.

"OH MY GOD, ITS SOO LOVELY AND PRETTY!"

"Flowers? What are you gonna do with it now? It's for something decoration? Or any ceremony? That's white ros-"

"Hold On, Delivery Guy. It's a wreath of flowers--"