✠ T H E D I N N E R ✠

EAT FOOD AND SHOP ONLINE IN THE NAME OF LOVE

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

"Yo Mars!”

“Hey Pluto!”

“Plutooo?” Zaviyaar asked Zamar, when he spotted him at building car parking area.

Zamar came back from a grocery shopping whereas Zaviyaar was going out jingling the car keys.

“Yup, Pluto, because even you disappeared just like it did.”

“Wha-Ha Ha, but wait, wasn't it exploded?” Zamar shrugged at Zaviyaar's question, who squint his eyes as if recognising something.

“There were rumours it disappeared somewhere is universe before the news blew it exploded, but my mind is still stuck with it being disappeared.”

“Aien? Accha.. But you guys got me, Pluto's still 'disappeared'.”

“Hah, that's because the other planets didn't try find it!” Zamar scoffed childishly while Zaviyaar laughed at him.

“Kaha chali sa-”
( Where are you off--)

“Heylooo Delivery Guy!”

Zawal's voice beamed in the parking lot taking in all Zamar's attention.

He wouldn't lie but the first thought that crossed his mind when he saw her was.

Breathtakingly Beautiful.

That blush silk satin top with those puffy sleeves that perfectly came to an end at her wrist,  right above her Guess fancy watch.

A mahogany colour hijab modestly wrapped around her head contrasting perfect with her light makeup and nude lipstick.

Her pleated mahogany skirt reaching her ankles with blushy mahogany heels going flawlessly beautiful with her matching outfit and few fine bracelets and rings cladded and a beige fancy sling bag.

“A beautiful rose for my baby gorilla, I mean, baby girl.”

Zamar broke out from his  fantasizing thoughts and looked over Zaviyaar, who held a red rose out for his sister, dramatically bowed.

His eyes again went Zawal, who was playfully glaring at her brother receiving a kiss on her forehead with a side hug while she take the rose.

He moved his eyes away, his tongue unconsciously ran over his lower lip before biting it.

His mind was playing unknown riddles with his already messed heart, which was currently going frenzy at her sight while he have zero idea why.

He noticed Zaviyaar also dressed up fancy-ly in a well fitted tux making him look every so charming than he already is with those raven black hair.

“Kahi jaa rahe ho?”
(You guys going somewhere?)
Zamar asked the siblings, Zawal hands circled around Zaviyaar's arm.

“Haan, Hum bahar jaarahe hai, Delivery Guy.”
( Yes, We're going out.)

“Ahahahah, I thought you guys are going to do a ramp walk here in parking lot, Red Velvet.” Zamar sarcastically laughed and stated referring 'Red Velvet' to Zawal, who narrowed her amber eyes at him.

“Red Velvet, Mars! Seriously!” Zaviyaar said laughing at her which resulted Zawal to pinch his arm and now he was wincingly laughing.

“Oii Sunset, wait for while, I'll be back! I guess I forgot my card, here take keys sit in the car while I come back.”