✠ T H E P A R E N T S ✠

NOTHING HAUNT US MORE LIKE THE THINGS WE CAN'T BUY

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

"M-Mom.. D-Dad..."

Zawal gasped aloud when Zamar uttered-shuttered those two prettiest yet dangerous words.

Zayed Alyan along his spouse Zaina Alyan were all up to surprise their son at his new apartment in a different city.

"Don't shutter, Zamar Alyan! I clearly remember teaching you how to talk, walk, eat and all that dreadful years of potty trai-"

"MOM!" Zamar stared his Mom in horror, who narrowed her eyes at her son in disappointment and look away.

Zawal bought her left fist close to her mouth and press against to stop laughing loud making Zamar glared at her.

Mr. Alyan was busy examining the huge medium boxes whilst the enter apartment, shaking his head occasionally.

Zamar anxiously bit his nails trying to figure out the actual problem.

Zawal, a girl's presence at his home or the Dress, which was currently lying on the floor.
Most definitely the inappropriate dress Zawal held high initially.

"Got money to move in with a girl but look our son ain't got money to feed himself, Stop Biting Your Nails, Badtameez." His Mom said as she shook her head at Zamar.

"What's the matter Zamar? I'm sure there's something to explain." His Father on the other hand said calming, well known of his spouse dramatic typical behavior.

"Haan. Yeh karlo phele aap. Aise laadh pyaar me hi bigad dia hai aapne usko!

Yeh nai ki apne sawal karinge! Woh joh bolega woh sunlege.
Pagal banaye ga ye hume!

Ghar par ladhki rakhi hui hai, itne saare boxes padhe hue hai aur toh aur woh behuda kapde par toh mera muh mat khulao! Tauba hai!"

(Yeah! You do this first. You have spoiled him in such pampered love! You won't question him and instead listen to whatever he says! Hell make us Fool!

He kept a girl at home, they're so many boxes, and then don't open my mouth on that ugly dress! God, help me!)

"Yaar AmmiJa-"

"Yaar nai hu tumari!"
(I'm not your Yaar!)
Zaina, his mom back fired at his son, who just sighed deeply while Zayed Alyan rubbed his temples.

Zawal sat there on the single sofa enjoying the family drama, how badly she wished for some snacks right now.

She didn't knew why Zamar was panicking, its not like his parents won't let him explain and when he does, they'll understand.

"Tell me everything in detai-no you don't! You'll feed me with lies if I ask you, I'll ask this girl here, who's trying to control her silly giggles."

Zawal alarmed when the spotlight turned on her, whereas Zamar jaw dropped at his mother not trusting him.

"Uh-Umm.... You didn't say anything to your parents about us?"

His mother gasped loudly with hand on her chest, his father wide eyed stared at Zamar, who stared at Zawal in horror.

Is she really messing with me and my parents!? Yeh ladhki meri ammi ko mazak me lerahi hai!
(This girl taking it's easy to deal with Mom.)

It's been long Zawal messed with someone and this seems like a perfect opportunity to do it..

"What is she talking about Zamar!?" Zayed asked his son, who vigorously shook his head and eye messaged Zawal,who just shrugged.