𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽 - 𝚊 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚝

"Hey! Put down the weapons!"
Kokichi said as he started walking to them
Peko just look at him for a sec and went back to the matter

Kokichi looked offended
"Oh sweet innocent 😇 maki-roll we know how bad you wanna kill someone but please refrain from killing my members. Look at miu she clearly is up for the task isn't the right piggy?"
Kokichi said

"P-piggy? I don't wanna die... again..."
Miu said as she looked down
Maki looked at kokichi with a glare
As she slowly put down her weapon
"You too! Peko put down your sword"
Fuyuhiko said
"yes young master."
As she put down her sword, glaring at maki
"Stop calling me that peko"

...

Shuichi pov:
Its been 2 hours since that game.
Since i lost to kokichi i owe him something.
I didn't know we were betting something...
Everyone was just wandering around
Last time i checked maki and peko actually got along? seemed like they were still glaring at each other when the other wasn't looking.

I looked up and saw celestia on a balcony with cards out and miu on the other side of the table.
I started walking up the white spiral steps.
"What are you guys playing?"

"Hm? Well at the moment the only thing miu can play is Uno and Gold fish so i just went with Uno Care to join us?"

"Sure i mean of it's not a bother?"
"No bother at all Let me just shuffle the cards, Miu hand me your cards?"

"I was just about to win! Dang it"
"Miu you had 2 reverse cards, 3 greens While i hat 2 plus 4's and 1 red"

"BE QUIET I WOULDVE WON YOU JUST STOPPED IT THATS ALL"

"Take a seat shuichi let us begin"

🔴6.
the order celeste,shuichi,miu

she put down a card

"So how did you end up in a dump like this?"
Miu said bluntly

"Miu that's not something you ask-"
"it is not a bother i guess i will tell you, and shuichi take 2 cards"

huh? dang it
"well this story happened 5 years ago"
(in the game she ranges from 18-19 but right now she is 20 also everything about her "backstory" is just an AU meaning fake)

"Back when i was 15 i met a man named byakuya togami he was 16, at the time i had already known kokichi from before being adopted by that family i had known how he had wanted to start an organization but i told him i couldn't join maybe my status?"

"But why are you here now?"
"let me finish my story before asking questions"
"oh sorry go on"

"Going on my family had made me take part in and arranged marriage. I for one was not at all fond of togami. He had pride in short. I said i didn't want to take part but my family was ready to force me to say the least"

"Ha! Plus 4 uh.. not the time? Ok!"
"Continuing... Byakuya took me aside and forced to, suck it up and do it in the name of my family it seemed like he needed that "advice" I vented to ouma about it and he comforted me..."

Kokichi comforted her? I guess he really cares about them

"HAH like hell that little gremlin would do that! He only cares about him self-"
"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵!"
"Oh! um sorry about miu.."
"I won..again Say another game?"
"uh sure?"
She kinda reminds me of kokichi?
Switching emotions that fast

"This time you start shuichi, Now back to the story i went home that day upset being the wedding was tomorrow but.. i woke up to a plushie hitting my face and kokichi snickering in the corner he said he was gonna take me and i was against it at first but i went with him and i guess you could say "he stole the bride" After that many policemen were searching for me and him since they found out both of us were missing to this day i'm still with him i enjoy being with him Never will admit it though to him i am only indebted"

"I- Wow"

"NO WAY THAT HAPPENED"

717 words