𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹 - 𝚃𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗

a/n : have this girl i colored i don't have any photos-

Himiko was crying. Angie pulled her in the corner and started comforting her.
Himiko kept repeating quietly "not again, i lost her again.."

Everyone just started looking around wondering what we were supposed to do.
I looked at kaede, she always got us out of these kinds of situations.

I turned to see kaede frantically walking around. She was also repeating words. I tried my best to pay attention to them but all i could make out was "i was in charge.. it's my fault- how could i let this happen??"

I had to take charge, someone had to. I've done it before and i'll do it again. This time i'll get all of us out of here.

I walked to the middle and told everyone that sadly we cant go get her back by returning back for her. Everyone was shocked. Himiko was visibly upset.
"do you plan on leaving tenko?? Just gonna abandon her??"
Himiko said

I had to respond before others got the wrong idea.
"No No No!! I'd never abandon anyone. I just said that we have to make another plan. We can't get her free if we get caught in jail too. So that's why i propose something else"

Everyone stared and waited for me.

"okay how about maybe kirumi or gonta pretend to be tenko's guardians or parents whichever works? but you guys go pick her up at the station or something-"

Kirumi looked at gonta and nodded. "okay.. I can do this. For the sake of tenko ill bring her back i promise"

....

Here we were now.
We all sat in front of the police station the next morning since kirumi said it was best not to do it at 2 i'm in morning.
Himiko protested saying she didn't want tenko sleeping there but passed out due to exhaustion.

We didn't ask kokichi for help. Some of us didn't want to because we were here because of him and some of us just couldn't reach him.

Kirumi had already been sent in along with gonta.

...

kirumi came out. Gonta almost crying behind.

oh no...

himiko jumped up and ran over to kirumi.

"so where's tenko? Tenko! Hello! you can come out now"
Himiko said looking around.

"Tenko?"
himiko said looking dejected

"i'm sorry himiko... they found out"
kirumi said putting her hand on himiko's shoulder as himiko leaned in and started crying.

i felt so bad for himiko...

i had to do something. but i know i couldn't pass as an adult.
but who would? or might know someone that could??

i pondered for a moment then it came to me.

"i think i have an idea! let me go make a phone call please hold on a bit more himiko i'm sure it'll work this time!"
i said as i rushed away to get a bit of privacy.

i dialed the number hoping i got it right.
i never needed to really call this person before now that i think a about it?
"hello? is this *****"
i said