𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺 - 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙

"Hi! who is this? if you are here to threaten me go try someone else i have over 10,000 people willing to end anyone for the sake of me so buzz off-"

"uh kokichi?"

"Ah! mr.detective! how did you find my number? ohhh do you wanna go on a date? sorry sadly i have to decline i couldnt bare to see the sad look on my dices face when they see me walk out with you... ah such a pity. Anyway! what do you want?"

"i- uh could you help us out?"

"Ah have you guys still haven't gotten out?? i had expected more from you guys that-"

"no! we got out it's just we lost tenko... she- she got caught. and we don't know how to get her back. i wanted to call you cause i thought you might have dealt with loosing a member in jail..."

"ahh tenko! she needs to learn to stop going after himiko like a dog."

"i wouldn't phrase it like that but that's not the point right now, can you help us though?"

"hmm.... you are correct that i have dealt with this before. buttt... No! i don't wanna help you guys so buzz off and don't call me anymore bye bye my love!"
he hung up the phone...

A/N : sorry this was short but i'll try uploading more often! bit busy though. i already have a few things planned for the next few chapters.