𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾 - 𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗

"HEYYY IM HOMEEEE" I said throwing my bag into the ground. I didn't hear anything, in curiosity i walked around. Still, nobody. Where did everyone go??
I walked into the main hall and heard some soft music.
"Hello?" I said peeping my head through the door.

"Oh! hello kokichi!" nagito said, placing down something i couldn't make out?

"Oh hey! what are you doing here?" I said. He never wanted to join dice but he was always right by our side. Still he refused to take a key saying that he didn't deserve it, just made me wonder even more why he was here. He usually has a reason.

"Oh- Well that's a conversation we should all have together, yknow as a dice meeting if you'd allow me to join as i am not a member"
he replied, turning away, avoiding eye-contact

huh?

"What do you mean?"
i said

"Oh! Boss! Your back... Uh well it's best w-we start t-th-the meeting! not to rush you of course- that's not at all what i meant" mikan continued rambling

"it's fine mikan..."
i say shaking my head and taking a seat.
"call the others"
i said motioning her

she nodded and swiftly walked away.
i heard a clatter of things fall, she must've tripped again...

"you okay?"
i say, concern always seems to come no matter how many times we've been through this-

"y- yes! i'll- i'll be okay!"
she says quickly picking up the items and running away.

The wait felt so long for some reason? maybe the curiosity or the fact there was only uncomfortable comfortable silence.
As me and Nagito just sat there, not bothering to say a word.
Both smiling

She had finally returned with the herd of dice following behind.

"So? what's this meeting about? usually i call the meetings, but yknow i get if you just wanna talk to your amazing leader!"
i saw, covering my curiosity

"no... boss we have something that might concern you but we decided it's for the best..."
peko stated, keeping a strong face yet showing signs of concern and guilt?

"ooh~ i thought i made the decisions! Anyway! what is it?"
i said, trying to analyze how they responded.

"well sir, we decided to kick out the drv3 cast, we understand your enlightenment with them and you say your happy with them but we beg to differ." celestia answered

what...

"they treated you horribly, for fucks sake they tried to murder you damnit-"
fuyuhiko said with anger building up.

i looked at the other members, they all just stared around, looking at each other

"sir i know you might believe we have done the wrong thing, but they hated you, they never loved you, we couldn't see that your kindness be wasted on them, you were kind enough to forgive them. To 𝗦𝗵𝗲𝗹𝘁𝗲𝗿 them, give them a 𝐻𝑜𝑚𝑒 after what they did. But they don't deserve it. You saved them yet they still decide to be ungrateful" Celestia said

"i think what celestia meant was they just never saw your kindness for what it truly was, they only saw it twisted. Understandably there were parts justified but they never cared enough on the "why" i get where the hatred came from but they took it to far, the fact they pretended to be the good person not even thinking about the fact there is no good person. There are no sides, you tried to help, it was more than what they did. Yet they still cant see that."
Chiaki said walking up, putting her arm on my shoulder

They had a point.
But if i acted on it, wouldn't that make me like them? They have to understand that i wasn't a good person in there, i... I helped get someone killed. Even without them knowing the context. Murder is still murder

(AN: This does not work in all cases! ONLY in this story, don't use this logic anywhere else!)

"I need you guys to bring them back, Immediately!"
I said, my voice being as stern as i could be
"B-But... Boss-"

"I said NOW mikan, i'm sorry i had to raise my voice but you have to understand that they weren't completely at fault, It was a life or death situation. They had to make sure to survive, i was an obvious target, you can't blame them for that. It's how they act now that will truly effect it..."
I said sighing

"Please, that's my request of you all. Go find them and bring them back. Most of them don't have a good home. Just like most of you, don't leave them."
I said staring at the group

Mondo grunted, "Fine... But if they ever even pull something like anything they did in the shit hole of a game, I swear that's the last thing they'll ever do-"

"I get it mondo" i said laughing

"He's not the only one who believes that"
celestia chimed in

"Yeah all of us do"
saikou said

I smiled

.....

Okay so everyone ready?
i asked, while everyone got into their cars.

"Yeah, just confirming, We just bring them back right?"
Mondo said

"Yes that's all! If they wanna come back ofc"

"they're coming back if i want them to come back..."
fuyuhiko said in a threatening tone

"ahaha...no"
....