𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸 - 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚞𝚝

....
Shuichi Pov:
what now? i can't do this..
"Guys we cant give up! if we work together we can all come out!" kaede said going into the middle of the room, motioning people to join her.

everyone nodded and huddled up.
Once we had our plan ready we went on a move.
We decided to split into 4 teams just in case they caught a team then we all wouldn't be caught and the rest could help the team in need.

𝑇𝑒𝑎𝑚 𝐴
1.Kᴀᴇᴅᴇ
2.Tᴇɴᴋᴏ
3.Hɪᴍɪᴋᴏ
4.Aɴɢɪᴇ

𝑇𝑒𝑎𝑚 𝐵
1.Kɪʀᴜᴍɪ
2.Tsᴜᴍᴜɢɪ
3.Rʏᴏᴍᴀ
4.Kᴏʀɪᴋɪʏᴏ

𝑇𝑒𝑎𝑚 𝐶
1.Mᴀᴋɪ
2.Kᴀɪᴛᴏ
3.Sʜᴜɪᴄʜɪ

𝑇𝑒𝑎𝑚 𝐷
1.Rᴀɴᴛᴀʀᴏ
2.Kɪɪʙᴏ
3.Mɪᴜ
4.Gᴏɴᴛᴀ

...

Maki took charge and leaded us to behind a building.
She explained that our main goal was to get out of the town square and she'd worry about the rest.

First we apparently had to clean up parts that would lead back to us? We did it anyways, it wasn't much more like a few candy wrappers that had dices logo printed on.

We were on the move again.
My mind was clouded by so many thoughts. Like, why did kokichi just leave us? Why does dice seem to hate us? Are the others okay? Are we gonna get out of this?
Right now nothing should've mattered more than getting out of here. That was our priority right now.
I have to stop letting this get to me. But it's just hard. It's hard to drop something, but i needed to right now. No matter how much i wanted to. I needed to pay attention, i have to...

...

Everything seemed to be going well.
We were about to pass the last buildings and be on our way to group back up.

Though sadly it never goes like that.
A policeman was coming to check our side of the building.

Maki told us to be quiet, specially kaito.
I could tell he wanted to protest but didn't.

We sat quietly in a corner.
Damn it-
All we had to do was walk a littles faster and we could've been one of here.
I could've checked in with everyone.
I- I could've talked to kokichi. See what happened...
Gah- It's happening again- i need to be present again.
i have to stop getting warped up in my thoughts.

i took a deep breath before watching quietly what was maki about to do.

The policeman came closer and maki pulled out a dagger she held under her skirt?

kaito almost jumped before i stopped him.
He gestured to what she was about to do and i nodded.
Maki turned bad to us and sighed softly.
She nodded and we knew she wasn't gonna do anything bad to the man anymore at least.

The man came to the end of the hallway you could say.
Maki rushed almost like she teleported to the other side.
She dropped him down to the ground by hitting him in the back of the neck.

He was out cold.

Maki rushed back and signaled for us to move now.
We rushed out and all took a sigh of relief as we looked around for our friends.

We saw Team D and B. Knowing that we were Team C.

We joined the rest of the teams and we all waited for team A.

Kaede and the rest of Team A rushed in all out of breath.
Well not all of them.

We were missing Tenko...