𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷- 𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚌𝚔

shuichi pov:

"oh cool"
rantaro said looking up.
"Wdym cool?! that's it?"
i said and pointed at up.
"it's cool what else??     oh could you hand me that chocolate bar right there? it's my favorite"
i facepalmed and handed him the chocolate bar.
...

We waited a bit hoping for kokichi to come down.
That wasn't close to really what happened.
So someone called the cops and of course the police came. Miu booked it out of there?
Kaede chased after her, then himiko, tenko, then everyone started running.

Ugh... i'm tired.
i saw kokichi running with his group into an abandoned store. i don't know how they keep on finding some but okay ig?

kaede noticed and she ran towards him, again people started running but this time to where kaede was going.

...
3rd person pov:

"Okay so apparently someone called the police..."
kokichi said with a small laugh and the rest of dice just laughed

"So what do we do now boss?"
chihiro said

"well we run! so making sure is everyone here?"
kokichi said slowly walking around dice counting heads in the dark room.
"8 9 10 11- Wait 11? someone light a match"
kokichi said as motioned dice to back up

fuyuhiko lit a match.
light illuminating the room showing the rest of the 53rd class.

"uhhh Hi?"
shuichi said while slowly waving.
"What the hell are you guys doing here?"
mondo said walking towards them clearly pissed off.
"i would also like to know the answer to that as well" celestia said slowly walking behind him.
her eyes almost seeming like glowing a blood red.

"hey."
kokichi said trying to intervene

"What's wrong with us being here?!"
kaito said walking towards dice

"well since your tiny little pea sizzed brain can comprehend it! ill gladly explain in to you"
celestia said with anger and annoyance

"hey!-"
kaito said before getting interrupted
"this is clearly a special evening for us! you guys weren't invited because it's for us yet somehow you guys are here?!"

"I- Well i didn't know that?!?"
kaito said
"good job dumbass"
maki said

"hey so it wasn't on purpose so can you forgive us? and possibly help us out of here without the police getting us?"
kaede said
"no and no. you guys got yourself in this mess you guys can get yourselfs out and in the possibility that you do get out of here perfectly fine then maybe we can think about forgiving you?"
mondo said backing up

"come on let's go guys"
he said walking away the rest of dice following him
kokichi could feel stares almost feeling like he was on fire. Yet he continued to leave, the 54rd class just had so many emotions planted in them. disappointed, worried, confused, annoyed, etc.