𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽 - 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝...

i pondered it for a moment. I- I don't think i truly do... i'd like to believe it. But i know deep down...that i don't...

"no Why would you even think we would?? that's so stupid"
maki said

"yeah what she said! There is no way i would trust him! let alone think of him as a friend- thats so dumb!"
miu said laughing at the end.

everyone else's response was either a no, or saying they want to believe yes but they also know it's a no deep down. (kirumi, gonta, etc.)

"Ahhh, okay! noted! well i got the answers i needed in the end. Thank you all for your cooperation! We also arrived back at dices base!"
nagito said parking the car at the front and walking out.

Everyone got out at waited at the front for someone to open the doors.

Nagito called someone. I couldn't help but overhear.

"yeah i got them right now."
"..."
"So what? It's whats best! Don't judge me right now"
"..."
"Oh come on don't tell me you actually don't want this?"
"..."
"see?? i was right. either way bring down the stuff"
"..."
"stop being lazy just get someone else to do it"
"..."
"i cant go do it myself cause i threw away my key since i'm not a member"
"..."
"we aren't having the conversation again... we already discussed why- Also stop trying to distract me bring them down."
"..."
"okay thank you bye now"
nagito ended the call and told us to wait here a bit.

"could you guys get back in the car right now? please and thank you"
nagito said.
we all obliged too tired to protest.

...

sakura and mondo came down holding bags and luggage's. The rest of dice following.

Nagito motioned to the trunk and unlocked it.
They started putting all the bags in the trunk.

Celestia came to our window and nagito lowered it so she was facing us.

"hello! how are you all today? good i do not hope so. Now i'd like to keep this conversation short please."
Celestia said before fuyuhiko moved her. she scoffed

"Yeah we don't like you guys. That's all we have to really say so we're kicking you out."
fuyuhiko said.

"We saw how you guys treated kokichi in the killing game... You guys do know that was broadcasted? That's not all.Nagito told us what you guys said about kokichi. And to say the least we aren't a fan of it"
chiaki said looking up from her game.

"its just so stupid to me- honestly did you really believe kokichi hates you guys?? How dumb are you-"
mondo interrupted her.
"mondo stop it"
celestia said

"no celeste, they are just so stupid and ignorant- It's laughable..."
mondo said facing her.

"Yes i know that mondo but we can't just say that in-front of them..."
celestia said sighing

"why not?? They said and did even worse to him. To his face! See look the difference between me and those idiots. Is that i know i'm being a shitty person saying this to their face... But them- They all think that if he doesn't bring it up, then that means he's okay with it??? That's so dumb. Do they really think they are good people by him not saying anything to it??"
mondo said with a cold stare staring at us.
i froze up. did it really bother him that much? actually who wouldn't?? god i'm so dumb- How did i just ignore this.

" either way, we all came to the conclusion of kicking you guys out. we hate you guys, you hate us. You hate kokichi, we love kokichi. so it worked out."
peko said.

wait what??

nagito hoped in the car.
he locked the doors before letting peko in the car along with mondo and sakura.

"sorry guys! You cant leave until we drop you off at your lovely homes. Also before trying to attack people. I like to say i have a very strong team on my side so try me.."
nagito said before glaring at us and smiling. rolling up the window, not allowing us to see him anymore.

I- What am i supposed to do now? i sighed softly.