Chapter 1

"Tony this isn't fair" I pleaded to the man who was sat opposite me working on new features for his suit. "What's she complaining about now?" Steve asked making his presence known in the lab, I rolled my eyes at his annoying voice. "Actually I don't care" he quickly added Tony laughed and I frowned.

"Oh he doesn't know yet?" Tony questioned "you two are bunking together" he finished wagging his pointer finger between me and Steve, hearing him say the words out loud made me want to gag. Steve widened his eyes pointing at me "I am not bunking with the devil" he said quickly. "Oh like I'd wanna bunk with you either" I argued crossing my arms.

"Now do something about it Stark," I said impatiently "sorry, no can do all other rooms are occupied" Tony shrugged. I sighed loudly holding my head in my hands "so I'm bunking with the old man" I mumbled "and I'm bunking with the floozy" Steve muttered. I rolled my eyes for what felt like the 20th time today and kicked Steve in the legs before running off. I could hear him groan as I ran off.

I ran to my shared room and stared at it for a second. I walked to the middle of the room pushing the two beds further apart. I stepped back looking at the room once more before falling on my bed and screaming into my pillow.

☆☆☆

The hairrr :)

The hairrr :)