Chapter 4

I got out of the shower a towel wrapped around my body as I heard my phone ring in the room. I peeked my head out and just walked out to answer it. The caller Id  read 'mama' and I smiled.

"Hello mother dearest" I joked as I answered the phone "hi darling" my mother answered. My mum was the only family I had in this world. She was also the only person who knew me the best. I shared everything with her, she was my best friend. The only person who had seen me cry or emotional and vulnerable. I loved her with my whole heart because she understood everything, why I was the way I am.

After a lengthy conversation with my mother about how much I hated Steve and just catching up, I realised I should really get dressed. "Bye love you," I said as I hung up the phone placing it down smiling to myself, I loved our conversations.

"She loves?" Steve said from the door and I jumped slightly startled "creep why are you listening to my conversations" I asked. "I think you're forgetting that this is OUR room," he said as he walked into the room sitting on his bed being sure to emphasize the word 'our'. The team knew about my relationship with my mum some found it cute that we had such a close bond because the majority of them didn't know their mothers or didn't have contact with them.

"Oh how could I forget I share a room with America's almighty hero," I said saluting "so honoured" I finished. He rolled his eyes as I walked back into the bathroom to actually get dressed now. 

☆☆☆

New character introductions :)