Chapter 11

"Wait you know him," Steve asked and I nodded. "Not hydra I can confirm that," I said as I crossed my arms hip jutted out. "He used to be my old partner, we took down a few hydra bases together a while ago" I explained to a confused Steve.

"Well that's good news," Steve said glad that this company hadn't been infiltrated.

"This your new boy toy?" Miller asked and I sighed. "Sorry I forgot you wouldn't dare fuck someone twice" he continued as I took a sharp breath in. "Surprised you can keep your clothes on right now" he smirked "what did you just say," Steve asked wondering if he heard right.

"I said I'm surprised she isn't trying to fuck you if she hasn't already" he answered boldly. He was still  hurt about the fact that I had rejected him a while back after a drunk mistake. At the time he was my partner and it would've been awkward.

Steve walked over to him grabbing him by the neck lifting him off the floor "say that again" "I dare you" Steve added as Miller started gasping for air pulling on Steve's hands.

"Steve" I yelled running over to pull him off Miller "what the fuck" I asked as he set Miller down before making his way out the door quickly "fuck" he swore as he left letting his temper get the best of him.

"I'm not sorry about that," I said as I turned to Miller who was glaring at me rubbing his neck where Steve's hand was a minute ago like this was my fault somehow. I ran out to catch up with Steve who was nowhere in sight.

☆☆☆

No fr :)

No fr :)