4

Severus follows Harry to the great hall trying not to zone out and rubs his eyes and forehead.

Harry looks at him frowning slightly. "If you have a bad headache im sure Headmistress McGonagall will let you take a day off."

Severus shakes his head and crosses his arms. "Im ok." He says softly as he just follows harry to the griffendore table without really thinking about it.

Harry smiles slightly and goes to take Severus' hand but he flinches away. Severus glances at Harry but doesn't offer his hand to him and just goes to staring at the table hoping Harry dosnt go try touching him again.

Harry frowns and starts talking to Ron and Hermione who also noticed Severus flinched.

Slowly Ash takes over. He makes Severus sit up straight and eat. No need to allow Severus to starve.

Harry smiles slightly noticing Severus is getting over what happend and is eating. But he dosnt go to touch him. No need to set him of again.

Ash looks at Harry then at Remus who is watching them.

Later harry goes to Severus office to see Severus yanking off his shirt and tossing it aside as it melts away.

Harry goes to ask what happened when he notices Severus back covored in what looks like whip marking. "who did that to you!"

Severus jumps and looks at Harry. "How long have tou been there?" Severus asks quickly summioning a shirt even though he knows its to late. Harry sees the marks on Severus arms and chest.

Harry takes Severus arm seeing that some of the marks on his arms are more recent. "Does anyone know?" Harry asks.

Severus just roughly pulls away. "Go away."

"Severus-"

"Go away potter!" Severus yells at him pushing him out the door and slamming it shut.

Harry stares at the door shocked. Unsure weather he should try and talk to him again or leave him alone. Should he even tell anyone.

Harry sighs and goes to rhe common room and sits with Ron and Hermione.

"Everything ok?" Hermione asks confused as to why Harry is back so early.

"Severus threw me out." Harry mumbles.

"What happend?" Ron asks.

Harry sighs unsure if he should tell them. Its not his buisness. Severus had every right to be mad that harry saw. "I think its best i dont say right now. Just i saw somthing that i think Severus is insecure about and didnt want me to know so soon." Harry tells them.

They both accept the answer and the three of them start on there home work.

Severus paces his office ignoring his failed potion experiment and burnt shirt. What is he going to tell Harry?

Severus groans and rubs his forehead walking out if the office going down to the dungeons to relax and think about what to tell Harry. There is no way he can just say his father abused him, then he might as well tell him about the alternate personalities. Witch is defanitly not on the top five things he wants to talk about.

Severus groans and gets up deciding its best to ralk to mcgongal about it. She kind of knows a little about the abuse stuff.

Mcgongal looks up from her desk as severus walks in and drops into a chair. "its late Severus is everything ok?"

"I don't know." Severus mumbles rubbing his temples.

Mconagal nods and says. "Well can you tell me what's going on?"

"Harry saw some old scars from my father."

"Oh. I've noticed you and Harry are getting kind of close."

"Hes my soulmate." Severus mumbles touching the name on his arm.

Mcgongal nods. "Well why don't you talk to him about it then. I'm sure he is worried."

Severus sighs. "It's not that simple rhough. The things that man did..."

"You dont need to tell him everything severus."

Severus hands start to shake as memories start to flood his mind. He tries to push them away as he feels like its getting harfer to breath.

Mcgongal notices severus is in the verge of a panic attack. She gets up and slowly walks over to him. "It's ok your safe he can't hurt you here." She says as she tries to comfort him.

Severus slowly calms down and let's another front.

Ash takes a breath and smiles softly. "Thank you headmistress. I'm sorry i bothered you so late."

"Its ok nothing to apologise for."

"Have a good night." He mumbles and leavs going to the griffendore tower. He goes inside and sees the golden trio is still awake.

"Oh hi Severus." Harry says noticing him walk in.