5

Harry follows Severus walking through the halls a little releived that Severus came. Must mean hes not mad or anything.

Ash slowly allows Severus to take over. Making Severus slightly confused since he only knows a little of whats going on. Severue looks at Harry and grins slightly.

Harry smiles and quietly walks figuring Severus just wants to enjoy a quiet night walk with him. Witch isnt so bad. Kind of romantic really. Walking alone in a castle at night.

Severus though is wondering what BS Ash is truing to put him through why wouod he want to be alone with Harry after what he saw. He dosnt need Harry to see more weakness. Hes already seen enough shit that hes went through.

Harry frowns slighlty seeing Severus going from relaxed to not relaxed. "Are you ok Sev?" Harry asks. Stupid question though. Obvisly hes not. And why would he want to talk to Harry. Hes only been with him for one day. Never really liked or trusted him eather.

Severus shakes his head rolling his eyes slightly.

"You can talk to me. We are soulamtes." Harry says softly taking his hand.

Witch of course Severus jerks away from. "There is nothing to talk about. There is nothing that can be helped. I am messed up ok? Im screwed up!"

Harry frowns slightly. "What do you mean?"

Severus sighs. "Alot of shit has happend to me. And its screwd me up real bad ok? Its so bad my personalty had been split so many times im not even strait!"

Haha good one. Ash laughs and so do the other alters.

Harry blinks. "What?"

Severus shakes his head. "I. I dont know."

Harry sighs. "I just want to he-"

"You cant help me. Ok?" Severus runs his fingers through his hair. "Those scares are from a long time ago." Severus tells him then cuts harry off before he mentioms the self harm marks. "These can not be healed. My past can not be healed. You cant help."

Harry frowns and nods. "Your right. I cant chang the past and i cant just take your trauma away. But that dosnt mean i cant help."