:)

Considering my writing skill have gotten better and this book was just a small thing I could write in from time to time, whenever I didn't feel like writing real stories... I've decided to discontinue the book for now. I might still make some chapter if I ever even feel like it but I don't really want to continue this book anymore. However I will give you guys this! <3

I wanted the main love interest to be Oikawa so I'll give you guys the Oikawa ending and I might do others later!!

I can't let him leave yet. There's no telling when I'll see him again so I have to get to him before he leaves. Please, please. I just have to bike faster, goddammit. It's raining and I'm scared that I'm gonna slip but I have to see him before he leaves. Even if he comes back the next week, I'll be gone by then. We said to meet at a park in town but I forgot about it and now I'm an hour late. I can't ride on my bike any further, I just have to run through the park. I tried to call him but the rain made it difficult. I'm getting more and more worried that he isn't there anymore. That he already left me. 

But I kept running. I saw a glint of cyan, despite it being dark and gloomy, and I ran towards it. Then I saw him. He was just sitting there, waiting for me, in the rain. When he saw me running, he jumped up with a smile. I ran and jumped straight into his arms. I've liked Oikawa for a while now and I recently found out that he feels the same way, which is why we've agreed to meet here. We're both leaving soon... Oikawa onto college and I'm going on vacation soon.

"Oikawa- Tooru, listen for a sec, please?"

"No need, I know everything. I'm not stupid." He smiled and looked down at me.

I paused for a moment. How did he know, did I make it obvious? I didn't have time to think about all that cuz he leaned down and kissed me. Kissed me like he'd been waiting to for months, like it's the last thing he'll ever do. And I kissed him back in the same way..

"I've been waiting to do that for so long..." He said when he pulled away and hugged me. "I'll see  you when you get back from vacation."

"But aren't you leaving..."

"Doesn't mean I can't come back to see you, my dear."

He smiled and waved as we walked in opposite ways. I smiled to myself as I rode home...

How did I manage to land Tooru Oikawa... I have no clue but I sure am lucky I did

~~~
I love you guys! Drink some water and eat something today please :) And follow me so you can see if I make anything else!! I might be back but this is out for now!!!
~~~

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Yee Yee I'm Outtie Folks :) ♥