8/27/20: Hey y'all

You guys are just begging to have me back if you keep reading this... Well, I'm doing a ton of different projects but I'm stuck on something... This is mostly an out of the way... way to ask my friends if they wanna see a...

BTS x Reader Textfic??

But I wanted to know if some of you guys would read it too. I'm not sure anyone who reads this really would want it but I mean... If you just so happen to be ARMY and would wanna see that, lemme know in the comments. OR if you don't like commenting, you can just vote this chapter to let me know that you saw it and are "voting" for the textfic. I don't really like commenting but I LOVE responding to comments so...

Also, if there's any certain scenario you wanna see, lemme know! I love suggestions... Especially since school is sucking up all my brain power and I'm having writers' block. And if you want some actual stories, I have a oneshot book for like... every fandom I'm in except Hunter X Hunter cuz I wanna keep that fandom pure from Wattpad lmFao.

N E WAYS!! I wanna know if you guys have anything you wanna see.

ALSO YALL SEE THAT!?!? WHO WAS GONNA TELL ME THAT PURPLE HAIRED JIN EXISTED??? NOBODY? AIGHT, I SEE HOW IT IS.

Anyway, lemme know some suggestions for some stuff y'all wanna see :)

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ yee yee im outtie bois and gorls ♥