10/4/20: Among Us

(They're playing Among Us and this is a Discord VC. They've just joined the lobby and here's who is playing and the other info)

2 imposters
The Skeld
10/10

Players:
(Y/n):
[Your main color unless it's taken]
Nishinoya: Yellow/Devil Horns
Tanaka: Green/Beanie
Oikawa: Cyan/Suit and Plague Doctor hat
Hinata: Orange/Child hat
Kuroo: Red/Cat hat
Kenma: Black/Cat Hat
Bokuto: White/Toilet Paper hat
Akaashi: Blue/No hats or skin
Sugawara: Lime/Jason Mask

ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏʀᴅ ᴠᴄ

Folks, remember to mute before we start or I'll kick you from the VC.

Suga: ALRIGHT WHO TOOK WHITE FROM ME

Bokuto: Oop-

Kuroo: Uh oh

Noya: He has awoken CANON SUGA

Tanaka: Ruh-roh, Shaggy

*intense wheezing* TANAKA, WHAT?!

Everyone: *laughing*

Oikawa: HEY NOW, LET'S PLAY ALREADY
(btw... I've been playing as Oikawa with the plague doctor mask and suit with the cyan color in Among Us so if you see me, say "OMG WAIT, IK YOU" and tell me that you read my book cuz I'm basing Oikawa off how I play as him and it's just grand to meet me in there lmao)

FINE FINE!! EVERYONE MUTE!!

Imposters
Oikawa
(Y/n)

You immediately follow the weak link, aka Bokuto, with Oikawa. You only went with Oikawa in case Akaashi decided to follow Bokuto... To which he did and you doubled killed in navigation and ran off to the other side of the map. Oikawa sabotaged electrical and when someone walked in, you locked the doors but then the body was reported by Kuroo.

Oikawa, Suga, and Kenma: Where?

Kuroo: Bokuto and Akaashi were in nav

Did you see anyone?

Kuroo: Pretty sure I saw Hinata walk past me on my way there

Oikawa: Well, I was with (Y/n) in electrical so can't have been us.

Kenma: It's so quick... Could've been a self report.

Suga: Well, he said he saw Hinata walk by.

Hinata: Yeah! I did the download thing in weapons then went to O2 and did the trash then walked off when the lights went out! I didn't even see Kuroo walk by me...

I'm with Kenma, could've been a self report
But idk, I was on the other side of the map.

Noya: Wait, didn't Oikawa and (Y/n) walk to nav with Akaashi and Bokuto?

Oikawa: Yeah, we walked that way but walked right past nav and to shields cuz I had the prime task.

Noya, you're awfully sus for trying to sus us out.
We were in electric when the body was reported.
Suga was literally there.

Suga: Yeah...

Noya: I'm still sus of you.

Kuroo: So who are we voting?

Kenma: I say skip, there's no real evidence.

Everyone votes skip and the game continues. Nishinoya starts following you around so you walk around, faking tasks, while Oikawa went to electrical after he sabotaged and you stayed in there with Noya, him, and Tanaka. You decide to do smth funny so you text Oikawa to vouch for you as you killed Tanaka and reported the body. (You have confirm ejects off)

Noya: I JUST WATCHED HER KILL HIM IN FRONT OF ME!!

What are you on about?!
I watched you kill Tanaka and I reported!!

Noya: THAT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE TO WHAT HAPPENED!!
OIKAWA, YOU WERE THERE
YOU WATCHED HER KILL HIM!!

Oikawa: DUDE, YOU LEGIT KILLED HIM IN ELECTRIC!!

Suga: Oh cmon, Noya!
You're really trying to blame (Y/n)?

Noya: I SWEAR IT'S HER!!

Kenma: I don't think so tho cuz you were susing her out last round with no evidence.

Kuroo: Yeah, I agree with Kenma.

Hinata: But Yuu-san isn't good at lying!
I don't think it was him!!

Remember when everyone was sus of Hinata last game?
Well, now he's defending Noya.

Oikawa: Yeah, could be him and Noya together.
I'm voting Noya then if someone else dies, we can vote Hinata.

Everyone votes Noya except for Hinata and him, they vote for you. Noya is ejected and the next round starts. Oikawa follows Kuroo while you go the other way. You see Hinata go in that direction as Oikawa is leaving and Oikawa turns to follow him and know what's about to happen. You're with Suga in cams as the body is reported by Oikawa.

Oikawa: Kuroo is dead in coms but hear me out here
I did a task in nav and when I walked out, I saw Hinata walk from shields so I walk down there and he follows me. Cuz I'm sus of him, I'm scared he's gonna kill me when I find Kuroo dead in coms and report it.

I DID see Hinata walk in that direction after Kuroo did and then Oikawa went 2nd

Kenma: Hinata, c'mon man.

Suga: And it couldn't have been (Y/n) cuz I was with her in cams.

Hinata: It wasn't me! He reversed the story!!

Kenma: You have no proof of that tho

If we vote wrong and there's 2 imposters, the game is over... We have to get it right.
And we've been sus of Hinata the whole game!

Oikawa: So we're voting Hinata?

Kenma: Makes sense...

Everyone votes Hinata except himself who votes Oikawa. Hinata is ejected and then the victory screen comes up for you. Everyone unmutes as you join the lobby again.

Bokuto: The dead chat was literally screaming at you guys!!

Kuroo: I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU KILLED ME OFF, OIKAWA

Oikawa: I can't believe you guys are stupid enough to believe those lies!

Really tho, they weren't even good lies!

Suga: I was so convinced you weren't imposter, (Y/n), cuz you could've killed me so many times!

I needed you as my alibi!! *laughes*

You play a few more rounds together, you getting imposter most of the time, and Noya yells at you a lot but it was fun and you def play like every night now.

~~~
This was a shitty update but hey, I updated! Anyway, if you ever see a sassy, talkitive, cyan Oikawa with the plague doctor mask and black suit... It's me. Say hi and lemme know if you read this lmao. I play fairly often with Gold and Aiko and my friend Emily so please, lemme know if you see me!
~~~

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Yee Yee I'm Outtie, Folks! ♥