8/20/20: 1k?! BITCH TF?!?!

uhm... 1k reads? 5 chapters? 40 votes? 108 comments? What the hell, people?! Is this one of my fever dreams that I've been having? Like, that's faster than my old MHA textfic and that shit got 10k reads atm. Looks like I HAVE to post a new chapter now and stop procrastinating cuz bbie I'ma be FAMOUS!! Just kidding, who gets famous off of Wattpad? And how do you tell people "Hey! I wrote fanfiction and I'm kinda famous for it." You don't cuz nobody in the history of ever has said that shit and it was true. Unless you're those ppl who run OfficialRapeWhistle and TheOfficialHolyWater cuz errbody who has ever had Wattpad knows you. Anyway, I'm just rabbling now lmao but I'm not only mentally ill but also actually sick while writing this so that might be why. I get strep throat at the beginning of every year so its nOrMaL for me. OH BUT LEMME TELL Y'ALL A STORY!!

So basically, I was at Fast Pace to get tested for strep and flu quickly. (Idk if Fast Pace is just a Tennessee thing but... It's basically a doctor's office but not? It's the same thing but you don't have to make an appointment and you can just walk in and be like 'Yo, I think I'm sick' then they'll tell you to wait and you'll get treated and stuff.) And I was fine and everything and every time I go there, I get tested NEGATIVE for anything I'm being tested for but they still treat me. Anyway, I tested neg for strep and flu but they said it was obvious I had strep and that the drugstore was closed today so I couldn't get my meds today and that I could get a shot to help me heal faster. I wasn't paying attention until I heard "shot" and my mom agreed then the nurse left and I started getting nervous cuz I HATE needles and for a little backstory, I suffer with anxiety and maybe depression but I'm not diagnosed. (It runs in the family on my mom's side) and as soon as the nurse came in with the shot, I dissociated and had an anxiety attack :)

Anywaysss, that's my life. If you guys wanna ask me some questions, I'll answer them truthfully (unless it's way to personal, then I might make jokes) AND make jokes so you get the best of both worlds there. I might write another chapter today but if y'all want more BTS crack, you can check out my oneshot book and make some requests for oneshots and headcanons and shit.

So yeah, ASK ME QUESTIONS!! I wanna answer them and I'm funny so... yeah :)

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ yee yee im outtie bois and gorls ♥