chapter 13

To my readers who have read this novel before and are confused as to why the previous chapters are deleted it's as I have said I was editing /deleting parts so I reccomend you to reread the story as many parts of the story have changed or are altered
_________

Harry sighed as he thought of what heaven actually was , it sounded so pure and innocent to human's but everyone knew what it actually was.

The upper world had a very complex social hierarchy. It consisted of beings such as demons , angels , god's , dragon's and even time lord's.

Time lord's were known as an absolute existence so it was to no one's surprise when they were hunted down by those looking to climb up the ladder once given the opportunity.

Harry was one such being however mortals called him by many different names death , grim reaper , monster , Satan , he had the power to control death and life being one of the most powerful being in the realms because of this ability.

He stayed at a place where humans had named as heaven but heaven itself was no worse than hell where lost souls wandered .

Their lies and deceits were just masked with a smile , so pure that it was like a siren in sea calling for sailors with the prey being none the wiser.

Time went on until the concept of soulmates were discovered. Heaven binded people together and it was seen as the highest privilege one could recieve as even the lord's would bow down before heaven to get this privilege , everyone wanted to be with someone and spend their time together because when you are immortal you become alone , so alone in the darkness that you feel yourself going insane every second as the silence seems to almost devour you and so when Harry finally got this privilege he was insanely happy.

However...his soulmate was mundane...a human , the same species as the one who betrayed him and that was the last time he had felt heaven's malice as even heaven knew it had reached the line but when he saw the soul shard he couldn't get mad as every bone in his body trembled in pleasure , in yearn towards him.

He almost couldn't help grabbing the life force to touch more to feel more but he stopped as the soul would be lost forever if he touched it in this form , he only had two choices go down to earth or steal his soulmates soul. Between the two he chose the first but as his real body was destroyed and was still recovering he would have to wait for an opportunity to go back to the world he desired to see fall apart .

In his realisation he realised that tom being a mortal could die before he reached on his soulmates realm so he planted an idea in his mind. They were simple words but had deeper meanings 'I don't want to die' and with what was happening around him his fear of death was multiplied. Although his soulmate went on extreme measures after this idea was implanted in his mind , he didn't regret this decision at all and so time went by as harry waited patiently. He had long abandoned the plan of waiting for his body to regenerate , so waited ...

And then it came..

An opportunity.