chapter 4

Back then the magical society wasnt completely detached from the muggles and the wizards were in risk of being discovered . so voldemort had closed all the pathways that even slightly entered or were close to the muggle realm , instead the teachers started giving the children who came from the Muggle side portkeys and as only a few were even admitted into Howarts ,the teachers could handle personally giving portkey's to the children that were selected.

Contrary to what people may have suspected once, the children were not taken from their homes and parents when they were young . Instead the messengers who gave the letter to the students , tweaked the delicate minds of any person who was even remotely familiar to that child and the statue of secrecy took care of the children from blurting out anything when they got slightly out of control .

As for the parents they only thought that their children went to a highly reputable school that had very unique customs and did not allow any communication with their students for they would be distracted if they were to communicate.

Of course the reason why only a few were even selected from the muggle side was so that the education that they received would not be a waste.

Before the students came to school their cores were checked , this system was done before too to see if the child was capable of magic but for the muggle side , the magic in the core had to pass a certain level.

After all it would not do if the school wasted resources , that could have helped another child improve more than the one who left to live in the muggle side to produce children that were half blood's or squib's that could tamper the population , thus producing more people from weakened blood lines or if they did not go to the muggle side and stayed , it lead up to them becoming a waste of space which after a research was conducted upon 89% were those with weak cores.

Some might have said that it was because of the discrimination that muggle-borns or half -bloods ended up that way. But when that was pointed out to Voldemort , he had given a response that had slightly shaken the righteous side. His words weren't glamourous nor defensive , but the simple words brought distraught against all the people gathered.

Some people could still vividly describe him suddenly relax and smile only to utter  " Weren't you the one's who have been in control? All my forces have been secluded from society we haven't stepped a foot into this side of Britain the nobel's , purebloods and other's who support my cause...we have been secluded for 20 years , tell me , were we the one's who were discriminating or was it..... you? You should stop acting like you are infallible"

The public of course had protested after all they were  ' light ' they couldn't do no wrong ,  voldemort had raised a hand for silence only to continue speaking

" They were discriminated against and we were perhaps the reason they ended up that way , we can better ourselves as a whole not to discriminate but that would have been a long and tedious task after all....these feelings reside in the deepest parts of our hearts and doesn't go away in a day or two and add to that we do not have time. I have chosen not to let muggle-borns or anyone from that side enter our society anymore , there are a number of reasons alongside that led to me making a decision as important as this , such as muggles finding about our existence little by little by us not keeping the border closed and making gateways in platforms where nobles and ministry workers travel from , the improper use of the government officials taking magical items and distributing them amongst muggles because they were bored and wanted to use them as an experimentation , of course there memories were removen but the phenomena of a rumour spread and even children without magic know what witches are and what that defines. The risk of discovery is too high and if they find us.....and should a war break out , it is a war we cannot win. "

Voldemort had then paused to look at the gathered crowd of people only to continue speaking his voice softer than before.

" Of course we can compromise on some policies , letters can be given to us and we can reconsider -  "

As he was speaking a bolt of brilliant neon green flashed onto his back and slammed him with force knocking him to the ground limp . The masked man who had been standing behind him had done all these actions so fast , people didn't realise what had happened .

Dumbfounded the crowd looked at each other and hesitantly whispered to each other... The man who had terrorised Britain was dead?? Killed by his own subordinate?

Murmured whispers and gasps ran amongst the crowd  , the man who had done all of this was already prepairing to Apparate , although he soon stiffened as he slowly looked behind him where the people were staring only to see the limp body hover a bit and suddenly open eyes , only to glance in his direction.

Horrified he tried to step back , but failed when he noticed a hand going through his stomach " No....." he whispered as his eyes rolled backwards but it was too late as the dark lord had already enchanted the curse on him , leaving nothing behind but miserable screams .

The crowd stepped back in disbelief as they saw the cowering figure of the dying man , before shifting their gaze towards the monster , who was being given clothes to cover the blood that was on him . They finally realised who they were facing against...a monster that wouldn't die even after being shot with the greatest killing spell of all times ' Advada kedavra' .

------- ( present time)

Harry slowly clenched his hands only to unclench it again, the alarm rang and the object that he had held tightly, glimmered and started to disappear taking harry along with it

---------