chapter 14

I really need to stop but I posted a new story itz called DeAtH

cuz every person who writes tomarry has a master of death thing story while I.....dont ,well I didnt ,but i do now....so pls check it out.
_

____

[Author's Note: remember these people have grown up in a completely different surrounding so their behaviour will be different too.]
______

__________________

Dumbledore looked at the forming figure in excitement, After months and months of research he had finally decoded the ritual to summom the death god.

Finally before his eyes a dark figure surrounded by mist formed , the shape was vague and seemed to be able to crumble any second.

Dumbledore promptly started chanting again at the forming figure across from him. Even a fool would know that when trying to injure , kill or dominate a stronger person you had to make sure the other man was at his weakest moment

The figure contracted back in agony and seemingly collapsed but before Dumbledore could finish chanting the figure vanished once again

Dumbledore stood still for a moment and began to swear, neglecting to notice a string of black mist combining with his aura as he started to flip into the old book again...

_____

Harry vomited blood and started to shiver. With blurry eyes he looked around to see.

"Madame Pomfrey?"

A round bustling figure looked towards him and hurried over "Mr potter do u have a chronic disease or a genetic disorder? "

"Uh no?"

"Well then I have tried multiple diagnosis but nothing peculiar has yet to come up..its better if you would stay here for a week but I dont particularly appreciate that someone like you will be on the bed...its already enough that you could enter."

"Umm thank you...."

"Well then carry on , dont let someone see you"

Saying so she rushed out but not before pulling the curtains together. Only seeing the lads smiling face

The grin curved back for a few seconds, his eyes sparkling golden. Harry placed his hand on his shoulder, and loosened his shirt. He smirked , sure enough there was a black watercolour ink like tattoo splattered on his collarbone.....guess heaven owned him another favour after all.

guess heaven owned him another favour after all

Like zat ⬆