chapter 1

'War'

That three letter word always had an impact whether people wanted it to or not . The urge to murder , kill and rampage  the other side being a familiar desire on the battlefield .

War happens everywhere be it in the past , the present or in the future. The urge to fight that never quite diminished even as time flew by.

Why couldn't peace always be there ? ... Why Us ?... Save us! HELP ME

This simple question asked by many but still unanswered as they prayed for their gods to help them.

war as a whole mostly happens when a person wants influence and power. This world is made of greedy people who also have power...and that's what makes it so terrifying.

1980's .

A simple year.

No one could have predicted for them to be terrorized so soon yet again.

They had thought they were finally safe , it was quite laughable how gullible they had been. There is never only one side of a coin but two. Defeating Grindelwald had been the trigger , a necessary trigger but they hadn't been prepared. So not prepared....

For what was to come

Dark terrible magic was wielded like a sword constantly dripping blood from the enemies slain. A war was waged against the common mass. Him and his army leaving terror and destruction behind them . The ministry was in shambles and so was the last line of defence... He had already won , making Britain a playground just for him.

People... Rebels ...still fought against them. How could they give up hope? however it only resulted in their death , his magic was so powerful and dark  that people quivered as soon as they felt his aura around them , a look of despair creeping on their faces once they realised they couldn't escape.

The mastermind behind this ordeal called voldemort came out of nowhere but his strike was deadly , thousands died , were betrayed and lived in fear.

The man himself was crazy and murdered whoever slighted him , he was powerful almost to the point he seemed unreal and maybe he wasn't a human but a demon sent from hell to end them all.

__

Voldemort laughed as he watched the rebel's try to escape , knee deep surrounded by the bodies that he had slain. Voldemort didn't know whether to call them brave or foolish , it was like a swarm of bees attacking someone knowing they will die and yet still recklessly fighting...

Foolish

'Aah how miserable , you should have taken the chance while you had it. When I had still been merciful to you..but no worries Lord voldemort is merciful and will give you another chance.. ' the whisper from the pale lips disappeared into the air as he levitated ahead. A shark like grin sprawling across his face.

_

" Jonathan wake up ! We need to leave , Dumbledore is waiting for us !?! J-jonathan !!! Dont leave me sweetheart. We are in this t-together , you cant die!!!"

'N-no pls Jonathan''

"Open your eyes , WE NEED TO GO " her shaky voice got louder by the end almost screaming as despair took over her. Her eyes dazed she stared off into the distance for a few seconds but with new found Determination she held the cold hand in her hands and hoisted the body on her back choking back a sob.