chapter 5

Harry soon landed on a station that was filled with bustling noises of carts being pushed and the laughter of children excitingly talking to their parents. Nausea filling his whole body he sat down on the ground for a few seconds to steady himself , noticing the train he quickly walked through the crowd only to accidently knock over someone.

A loud shriek rang through the platform , some people looked towards them and some straight up ignoring them later when they noticed harry was wearing muggle clothes , the look of distaste on their face clear.

Harry didnt pay any attention to them and looked down at the girl he had accidentally knocked down and extended his hand  , several words of apologies on the tip of his tongue , but albeit to his gesture and good intentions the girl seemed to have taken personal offense and got up without his help glaring at him all the way , harry attempted to apologize again but she was joined by another girl who seemed to be looking for her. Upon meeting her , the other girls indifferent eyes met with Harry's and baffled she took a step back when she realised that Harry was wearing Muggle clothes.

" Daphne what are you doing here ? Come hurry we dont have that much time the train is going to be leaving soon !  Also why are u with a muggle-born , our lord especially said not to interact with them this year! " Although she was whispering ,  Harry still managed to hear quite clearly.

A look of curiosity took over his face but as he started speaking wanting to know more about what they were talking about , the train chimmed again for the last time and harry and the girls ran hurried towards the train , the questions that were bubbling inside of him gone in his haste .

_______

A man sitting on the high chair laughed " The first term has started nagini ...who do u think will survive? " waving his hands 11 pictures appeared floating before him, More than half of them were all the children of the order of phoenix. As he looked at the immature faces with curiousity a spark of recognition took over his face as he glanced at a particular picture , the moving picture seemingly still under his gaze.

A snake slithered behind him § I do not know masssterr but it will be quite entertaining §

__________

Ps : not me just realising in a straight novel , the girl being knocked down accidentally by the mc is always the female protagonist 💀