chapter 12

After the incident time passed on and Harry's whole body at the time appeared almost nonexistent only outlined by a faint golden hue. His soul had trembled when he had felt the link, but alas.....he couldn't follow him.

Years passed by and finally he found his soulmate in the muggle world , he watched his soulmate as he was born, how his mother died, how he had to live in the muggle world ...he watched him grow and yet could not touch him nor could he whisper words of comfort to him and as he sat watching he saw his soulmate spiral into insanity. Harry had felt his heart ache similar to that time and felt himself growing mad at seeing how his soulmate destroyed himself , believing that everyone was the enemy..

Harry almost screamed by how frustrating it was , to see but not touch , to yearn but not get , to see his beloved get hurt yet not comfort , these emotions bundled together until....it erupted making him lose control of himself and almost storming towards earth , death and destruction  in his wake , heaven deeming him as a threat after millions of people died because of his wrath cursed him to fall asleep, only to wake up after years later.....

__________

Sorry this chapter is short 🙇 I will try
making the next one long, I am just not in a mood rn