SHINO ABURAME X READER LIME

WARNING! THERE WILL BE A LITTLE SMUT, AND MATURE LANGUAGE AND THEMES DONT LIKE IT, LEAVE.

[Before this starts all characters are aged up to 18 for the purposes of this oneshot, therefore they are not minors, and at legal age]

It started as a joke, a simple, innocent minded joke, how did we end up here, me pinned to a random tree, shinos head near the crook of my neck, his hot...hot breath traveling along my skin, let's go back. Back to the innocent joke.

It all started with me shikamaru shino and kiba hanging out, we were at ichirokus. Shino and I on the left, shikamaru and kiba to the right. Shikamaru started to speak, his usual monotone a little deeper than normal.

"Hey guys, this place is a drag, let's go sit in the shade."

Then kiba spoke up, being his usual wild self.

"Yeah, let's go sit near the edge of the forest, we can play truth or dare!"

Shikamaru sighed, seeing no way out of this we all walked to the tree line, and sat. Kiba started off.

"Okay! Shikamaru truth or dare man?!"

*sigh* "I see no point in this game besides prying. Truth."

Kiba started thinking, and then blurted a question.

"Soooo. What's the deal with you and temari?" (Idk if I spelled it right)

*tchh* "nothings 'the deal with me and temari, I was sent on a mission with her. That's all."

Kiba sighed. That's obviously not the answer he wanted. Shikamaru turned to me.

"So, y/n, truth or dare?"

Me being me...I decided one of the reasons I'm in this situation... and chose dare, shikamaru smirked, and spoke in a low voice.

"I dare you to do a seven mins in heaven with shino. Go on get."

He teasingly said. Almost daring us not to. We both reluctantly stood, walking for a good minute til stopping along in the shade. Awkwardly we just stood there, I mean, we dont neccesarily have to make out or...things like that.

"So what should we do while we stand here?"

Shino said, boredly I assume I couldn't tell...his glasses blocked the view of his eyes.

"Well, obviously just stand here, it isnt like you're gonna make a move or anything, you dont seem interested in that type of stuff"

I said rolling my eyes. Suddenly he looked directly towards me, staring...I think.

"Dont test my patience...the wick is very short at the moment."

His voice was cold...yet attractive and I felt a shiver run along my spine.

"Well. What are you gonna do? Try and dom me-"

Before I could finish my sentence he had me slammed to the tree that was behind me my arms above my head, our faces inches apart, he pushed his face toward my ear.

"Wanna say that again 'princess'?"

His voice was dangerously low, almost raspy as he spoke close to my ear, whispering.

I sighed out loud, my face going hot as our chests touched, I felt myself start to get flustered.

He lifted his face from my neck, he pulled one hand from my wrists holding on with one hand now. He pulled the top part of his trench coat down, exposing his soft, porcelain skin.
My breathing hitched as he moved forward

"Y/n god...you're so perfect"
With his now free hand, he caressed my face, i start to shiver and gasp once again.
Suddenly his lips touch mine, making my eyes widen as he slightly swipes his tongue against my bottom lip. My lips unconsciously part, allowing his tongue to enter, we stood there, me against a tree, shino holding me still, making out.

Shino abruptly pulls away, burying his face against my neck, his hot, hot breath fanning against my neck, he was panting a bit.

"Times almost up beautiful. We should stop"
He spoke reluctantly as he slowly pulled away from me, my wrists now cold, body now disappointed.

"Yeah..maybe we should"
My voice barely above a whisper, we both straightened our clothes, and made our way back to the others...this would be our little secret.

Oof-
Sorry it took so long to updattteeee I hope you enjoyed this was requested by
teeheeitsdynora