Madara X FEMALE reader lemon

(This is a modern AU, Madara is a well known CEO of Konaha enterprise)

I walked through the busy streets of konoha, headed to the flower shop for more seeds, you had wanted to build up your garden.
You being an Uchiha, along with Madaras wife, your home was nicely kept, you had a servant or two on the property, and you were pretty well off financially.
Today was your wedding anniversary. Madara was off at work for the time being so you decided to work out in the yard, it was of course one of your favorite pass times.

As you paid for your seeds, and you grabbed some potting soil you walked home, eyes followed you for a bit til you reached the uchiha estate entrance.
You went straight inside to change into suitable clothing, choosing some shorts and one of madaras big shirts. You tied your hair in a loose updo (pony tail, bun, etc) and made your way out the door.

~Time skip~

Madaras POV:
I stepped into the house exhausted, the meeting drug out so long it almost drove me crazy. I walked into the house, dropping my suitcase and slipping off my shoes before loosening my tie.

Walking further into my home I seen my wife sitting quietly out back on the patio. I stepped out with her, sitting next to her quietly.

Y/n's POV:
I heard someone groan deeply as they sat next to me, lightly glancing over I seen him, the man I love. I leaned my head against his shoulder, looking out across the back yard with a small smile on my face.

"How was work?" I spoke softly, to which I received a simple hum before he replied grumpily

"It was horrid. The amount of mistakes they made were tremendous and I just couldnt bare the idea of explaining everything they did wrong, I'm sorry it took so long baby"

He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into his chest I could hear his heart beating, no matter how irritated he was, he was always semi gentle. Depending on the setting of course.

Glancing up I smiled "Is there any way I can help make your day better?" He looked down at me, his eyes softening

"You already have, just being here made it so much better" his voice had softened, and he lightly caressed my cheek.
"Although, you could help me relieve some stress" he stated, smirking lightly, he pushed his finger under my chin, tilting my face slightly.

"And how might I do that?" I teased quietly, he only leaned down, placing a gentle kiss along my fourhead before trailing kisses down til he got to my lips.

We kissed, it started out gentle, but he then pressed his lips into me harder, deepening the kiss, making it seem more feral as i slightly sighed into it, intertwining my fingers into his hair.

He broke the kiss looking at me slightly
"May we continue, princess?" He asked, waiting for my consent even though we were married.
God this man. He drove me crazy.

"Let's go inside"

After we were in the bedroom he lightly pushed me into the bed, crawling up the foot of the bed hovering over me.

He smirked, leaning into a passionate kiss as he ran one of his hands down my side, gripping my hip tightly.

Narrators pov:
You moaned slightly into the kiss, pulling him slower and he broke it yet again, looking you in the eyes.