Kiba inuzuka (F)

You had a very long day, your back ached and all you wanted was to go to bed, you're boyfriend for about 2 years now, kiba who lives with you, seen you weren't feeling the best.

I mean...who would you have been on missions non stop and would finally be taking break, you stepped up to the doormat and pulled the key from your potted plant, unlocking your door.

You make your way in slipping off your shoes and closing the door, you drowsily go to the shower to de crust.
   After allowing the water to heat you step in, the warm water seeps down to your aching muscles instantly relaxing your tired body, you reach over to grab the soap, lathering it on your smooth S/C skin.

You feel arms wrap around your small frame, and instantly relax more, sighing your turn back seeing your dearly loved dog boy.

Y/n- "hey babe....whatsup?"

Kiba- "nothing... you seem tired, how about I fix you dinner and we can cuddle on the couch for a while?"

Your face lights up, and you do just that, well....first and foremost you soak in the tub.

Making your way down stairs you go toward the couch, hearing shuffling in the kitchen still, you sit down and before long your boyfriend greets you, smiling at you with a tray of food.

He sits the food on the coffee table, taking a seat by you. After agreeing on a movie you snuggle into his side, releasing a relaxed sigh.

Y/N- "hey....babe, thanks for all this"
You said very sleepily, grabbing one of the sandwiches from the platter.

Kiba- "no problemo babe"

Akamaru suddenly jumps up with yall, curling into a ball on both your legs, you giggle finishing up your food and put a hand atop the white dogs head.
Kibas arm snakes it way around you, he lays his head on your head and you both fall asleep.

As you slept, you felt something run through you H/C locks, lightly opening your eyes you see the love of your life looking down on your drowsy figure.

So that's the end, sorry for it being kinda short but-
Hope you enjoyed!